Reta weight variations?

delboy19 said:

Do you all ship under your actual name?
Yes, I do. My worry would be messing up a delivery that's already working. If a problem came up and you needed to collect the package and sign for it, then what?
 
You started with the correct and most crucial question: how much drug is actually in a vial or kit? When you're self-dosing instead of having a doctor write you a prescription, nobody is standing there to catch your errors. Being off by 10x or 2x is extremely easy and occurs constantly. Dying from it would take extraordinary bad luck, but a week of vomiting or some comparable miserable outcome is quite plausible.

Read extensively about other people's experiences, doses, side effects, and so on. Always verify your dose and dilution math 2 or 3 times. If you have more than 1 different peptide, label each one meticulously so mix-ups can't happen. Stick with well-known vendors that publish test results. Good luck, read a lot, and ask stupid questions — far safer than staying silent.
 
CNCCurrency said:

BNLFL said:

delboy19 said:

haha that's great!

any advice for someone just starting out? I haven't placed an order yet but im 100% going to do it, it just feels like there's a ton to figure out lol

syringes, vials, testing - its wild hahah
Yes, there is a difference. Do your research at your own pace and figure out what suits you. The one piece of advice I'll give: don't skimp on syringes. I picked up some inexpensive ones from Amazon, and using them felt like jabbing a straw into my stomach. Personally, I don't do testing. Since you're in the UK, things are probably a bit different from where I am. Sourcing what I need and want isn't an issue for me. I'm also building up a stockpile of that stuff, though I'm not going overboard. After running some numbers, I've realized I need quite a few more to reach my time frame goal
Honestly, no issues with injections here. I do 8 daily and everything's been smooth.
Skin like leather, just joking. My wife and I weren't fans of them. Drawing with those 30g was a lot simpler compared to every 31g I've got on hand now.
 
delboy19 said:

haha yeah it looks like reta opens the door to all the rest
Haha, give it time. Before long, you'll be hunting down and hoarding way more peps. After that come the pokers and the pens, then the Hydrapeak and bespoke freezer cases, right up to a separate fridge/freezer just to hold all the storage containers for all the peps. And of course, you can't skip the Niimbot for those cute labels!

Nice work on taking that first step 😂😂
 
thanks everyone - genuinely grateful for the help!

when someone mentions they're waiting on results for something like "rt20", does that mean buying the same thing gets me the identical product that's under testing?

my assumption was that something like rt60 would be the lowest-cost choice
 
delboy19 said:

thanks everyone - genuinely grateful for the help!

when someone mentions they're waiting on results for something like "rt20", does that mean buying the same thing gets me the identical product that's under testing?

my assumption was that something like rt60 would be the lowest-cost choice
Yep, stock tends to run out regularly, and fresh batches come in
 
What's the method for accumulating a stockpile? Say someone purchases 100 RT30 kits, has them analyzed, and then they're set for several years — is that how it works?
 
i saw that testing is available for roughly £400, and I'm fine covering that cost, but after that I'd be looking to purchase about 10 kits of RT60 - is this a sensible thing to do? i'm also glad to post the results on here as well
 
delboy19 said:

What's the method for accumulating a stockpile? Say someone purchases 100 RT30 kits, has them analyzed, and then they're set for several years — is that how it works?
yep, that's the way it works—when you purchase larger quantities, you have it independently tested just to be safe. it happens more often with bulk purchases
 
hmmm alright, that clears things up haha!

now im really curious - so 10 kits of RT60 would equal 6000mg of reta? id basically never run out lol
 
delboy19 said:

i saw that testing is available for roughly £400, and I'm fine covering that cost, but after that I'd be looking to purchase about 10 kits of RT60 - is this a sensible thing to do? i'm also glad to post the results on here as well
If you take 4mg each week, 1 r60 kit will cover 37 months.
 
For someone new to this, RT60 is a lot. One vial might stretch past 3 months. Not a problem in itself, but I'd rather have a fill volume that covers roughly 1 month, simply so it stays fresh.
 
I figure it's smarter to stock up, get it tested, and then be set for a good while without needing to reorder — does that logic hold up?

Good point on the freshness angle, that hadn't crossed my mind — RT60 looks like a hefty amount regardless, so I don't mind discarding some if it comes to that and cracking open a fresh vial
 
delboy19 said:

What's the method for accumulating a stockpile? Say someone purchases 100 RT30 kits, has them analyzed, and then they're set for several years — is that how it works?
I wouldn't get 100 kits from just 1 supplier. There are 3 that I usually work with. Occasionally they run a sale, a deal, or something like that. I also keep an eye out for GB's on TG, and I just picked up 4 R30 kits.
 
At 12mg/week, a 60mg vial gives me 5 weeks. Right now my wife and I each take 6mg, so that's 10 shots total, 5 apiece. Going at our current pace, an R60 kit stretches almost a full year. 600mg split by 48mg/month comes to 12.5 months. For me, the 60mg vials are great. It stacks up fast.
 
what makes you choose different sources? i figured staying with just one would be the smarter move
 
delboy19 said:

what makes you choose different sources? i figured staying with just one would be the smarter move
Sales and group buys. The ones in my possession work well for me, though I keep an eye on TG and pick up tips from people I know here. By now, I'm pretty sure the majority came from a pair of sources you haven't come across.
 
delboy19 said:

hmmm, I want to pick up RT30 for $208 - my guess is that it comes as a kit? that price seems shockingly low lol
That price isn't awful, though I wouldn't call it a bargain. A year ago, however, it would have been considered inexpensive.
 
just musing here - if someone picked up 3 kits, would it be worth sending them off for testing? I've noticed lately that kits may carry distinct batch numbers, and that makes the testing side messier since I'd guess several tests would be needed?

I was under the impression rt30 just meant the quantity, not tied to any particular batch

it's all so confusing haha
 
Back
Top