FartfulCodger
Explorer
Yes, I do. My worry would be messing up a delivery that's already working. If a problem came up and you needed to collect the package and sign for it, then what?delboy19 said:
Do you all ship under your actual name?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I do. My worry would be messing up a delivery that's already working. If a problem came up and you needed to collect the package and sign for it, then what?delboy19 said:
Do you all ship under your actual name?
Skin like leather, just joking. My wife and I weren't fans of them. Drawing with those 30g was a lot simpler compared to every 31g I've got on hand now.CNCCurrency said:
Honestly, no issues with injections here. I do 8 daily and everything's been smooth.BNLFL said:
Yes, there is a difference. Do your research at your own pace and figure out what suits you. The one piece of advice I'll give: don't skimp on syringes. I picked up some inexpensive ones from Amazon, and using them felt like jabbing a straw into my stomach. Personally, I don't do testing. Since you're in the UK, things are probably a bit different from where I am. Sourcing what I need and want isn't an issue for me. I'm also building up a stockpile of that stuff, though I'm not going overboard. After running some numbers, I've realized I need quite a few more to reach my time frame goaldelboy19 said:
haha that's great!
any advice for someone just starting out? I haven't placed an order yet but im 100% going to do it, it just feels like there's a ton to figure out lol
syringes, vials, testing - its wild hahah
Haha, give it time. Before long, you'll be hunting down and hoarding way more peps. After that come the pokers and the pens, then the Hydrapeak and bespoke freezer cases, right up to a separate fridge/freezer just to hold all the storage containers for all the peps. And of course, you can't skip the Niimbot for those cute labels!delboy19 said:
haha yeah it looks like reta opens the door to all the rest
Yep, stock tends to run out regularly, and fresh batches come indelboy19 said:
thanks everyone - genuinely grateful for the help!
when someone mentions they're waiting on results for something like "rt20", does that mean buying the same thing gets me the identical product that's under testing?
my assumption was that something like rt60 would be the lowest-cost choice
yep, that's the way it works—when you purchase larger quantities, you have it independently tested just to be safe. it happens more often with bulk purchasesdelboy19 said:
What's the method for accumulating a stockpile? Say someone purchases 100 RT30 kits, has them analyzed, and then they're set for several years — is that how it works?
If you take 4mg each week, 1 r60 kit will cover 37 months.delboy19 said:
i saw that testing is available for roughly £400, and I'm fine covering that cost, but after that I'd be looking to purchase about 10 kits of RT60 - is this a sensible thing to do? i'm also glad to post the results on here as well
I wouldn't get 100 kits from just 1 supplier. There are 3 that I usually work with. Occasionally they run a sale, a deal, or something like that. I also keep an eye out for GB's on TG, and I just picked up 4 R30 kits.delboy19 said:
What's the method for accumulating a stockpile? Say someone purchases 100 RT30 kits, has them analyzed, and then they're set for several years — is that how it works?
Sales and group buys. The ones in my possession work well for me, though I keep an eye on TG and pick up tips from people I know here. By now, I'm pretty sure the majority came from a pair of sources you haven't come across.delboy19 said:
what makes you choose different sources? i figured staying with just one would be the smarter move
That price isn't awful, though I wouldn't call it a bargain. A year ago, however, it would have been considered inexpensive.delboy19 said:
hmmm, I want to pick up RT30 for $208 - my guess is that it comes as a kit? that price seems shockingly low lol