Reta weight variations?

delboy19

Explorer
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
apologies if this comes off as a dumb question, but could someone explain what separates R30 from R60 and similar ones? I get that it relates to quantity, yet I've noticed folks mentioning it as if it were a batch identifier

At first I assumed it was simply about different doses, but then I came across discussions of testing R30 from a particular supplier, almost like that's its own batch?

Pretty lost haha

tried searching for an answer but nothing turned up
 
It comes down to volume. A R60 holds a larger amount of Reta, and separate batch numbers originate from varying dates and suppliers.
 
delboy19 said:

apologies if this comes off as a dumb question, but could someone explain what separates R30 from R60 and similar ones? I get that it relates to quantity, yet I've noticed folks mentioning it as if it were a batch identifier

At first I assumed it was simply about different doses, but then I came across discussions of testing R30 from a particular supplier, almost like that's its own batch?

Pretty lost haha

tried searching for an answer but nothing turned up
If that was what you were asking, Reta 30 contains 30 mg, and the pattern continues from there.
 
for whatever reason, I was under the impression that ordering Reta30 would give me 300MG lol
 
delboy19 said:

for whatever reason, I was under the impression that ordering Reta30 would give me 300MG lol
When it comes as a kit, that's right—300 mg total, meaning 30mg multiplied by 10
 
hmmm, I want to pick up RT30 for $208 - my guess is that it comes as a kit? that price seems shockingly low lol
 
delboy19 said:

hmmm, I want to pick up RT30 for $208 - my guess is that it comes as a kit? that price seems shockingly low lol
Right, that's a 10-vial kit, and the price is solid. Some time ago I picked up several R30 kits at $187 each.
 
several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
 
delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Quite a few people here are stacking, meaning they're stockpiling it as a precaution.
 
haha alright, appreciate it!

are you typically testing it on your own, or going in on the group option?
 
CNCCurrency said:

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Quite a few people here are stacking, meaning they're stockpiling it as a precaution.
Yep, that's me.

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Nope, my wife and I actually use it. At the pace we're going, I'd guess there's at least 1.5 years' worth stocked up. Buying it has basically turned into a pastime.
 
haha that's great!

any advice for someone just starting out? I haven't placed an order yet but im 100% going to do it, it just feels like there's a ton to figure out lol

syringes, vials, testing - its wild hahah
 
delboy19 said:

haha that's great!

any advice for someone just starting out? I haven't placed an order yet but im 100% going to do it, it just feels like there's a ton to figure out lol

syringes, vials, testing - its wild hahah
Yes, there is a difference. Do your research at your own pace and figure out what suits you. The one piece of advice I'll give: don't skimp on syringes. I picked up some inexpensive ones from Amazon, and using them felt like jabbing a straw into my stomach. Personally, I don't do testing. Since you're in the UK, things are probably a bit different from where I am. Sourcing what I need and want isn't an issue for me. I'm also building up a stockpile of that stuff, though I'm not going overboard. After running some numbers, I've realized I need quite a few more to reach my time frame goal
 
delboy19 said:

apologies if this comes off as a dumb question, but could someone explain what separates R30 from R60 and similar ones? I get that it relates to quantity, yet I've noticed folks mentioning it as if it were a batch identifier

At first I assumed it was simply about different doses, but then I came across discussions of testing R30 from a particular supplier, almost like that's its own batch?

Pretty lost haha

tried searching for an answer but nothing turned up

The majority of listings are sold as kits, meaning 10 vials of either R30 or R60.

With R30, that works out to 30mg per vial and 300mg total across 10 vials, so 200 comes out to a solid deal at 66c per mg.

To be honest, my first couple came from a reseller, and after I learned what people pay on grey I felt completely ripped off 😆 the gap in pricing is just wild

For bac water, Hospira is the way to go; if it's not available, lambda is what the community also turns to, but shopbac water is very hit or miss, and given the shortage, Hospira can be tough to track down, so pick it up whenever the chance comes.
 
BNLFL said:

delboy19 said:

haha that's great!

any advice for someone just starting out? I haven't placed an order yet but im 100% going to do it, it just feels like there's a ton to figure out lol

syringes, vials, testing - its wild hahah
Yes, there is a difference. Do your research at your own pace and figure out what suits you. The one piece of advice I'll give: don't skimp on syringes. I picked up some inexpensive ones from Amazon, and using them felt like jabbing a straw into my stomach. Personally, I don't do testing. Since you're in the UK, things are probably a bit different from where I am. Sourcing what I need and want isn't an issue for me. I'm also building up a stockpile of that stuff, though I'm not going overboard. After running some numbers, I've realized I need quite a few more to reach my time frame goal
Honestly, no issues with injections here. I do 8 daily and everything's been smooth.
 
BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Quite a few people here are stacking, meaning they're stockpiling it as a precaution.
Yep, that's me.

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Nope, my wife and I actually use it. At the pace we're going, I'd guess there's at least 1.5 years' worth stocked up. Buying it has basically turned into a pastime.
This is how it starts. Before long, you'll be browsing other peptides, and your wallet will end up several thousand dollars lighter.
 
FartfulCodger said:

BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Quite a few people here are stacking, meaning they're stockpiling it as a precaution.
Yep, that's me.

delboy19 said:

several kits? are you simply building a stockpile, or do you genuinely go through that much?
Nope, my wife and I actually use it. At the pace we're going, I'd guess there's at least 1.5 years' worth stocked up. Buying it has basically turned into a pastime.
This is how it starts. Before long, you'll be browsing other peptides, and your wallet will end up several thousand dollars lighter.
If only it were just a few
 
Back
Top