Is anyone here using reta on a daily basis or micro-dosing it, rather than the usual 1x per week injection?
I'm 7 weeks into Reta and things are going well. My current protocol is a 3mg injection 1x per week. But yesterday I watched a YouTube video where some self-described "internet guru" discussed dividing your dose into a daily amount. So for me, instead of 3mg weekly, that would mean 0.5mg injections on 6 days each week, with 1 day off.
Thought I'd ask whether anyone has personal experience with daily dosing, and whether daily dosing produced any better results.
I'm 7 weeks into Reta and things are going well. My current protocol is a 3mg injection 1x per week. But yesterday I watched a YouTube video where some self-described "internet guru" discussed dividing your dose into a daily amount. So for me, instead of 3mg weekly, that would mean 0.5mg injections on 6 days each week, with 1 day off.
Thought I'd ask whether anyone has personal experience with daily dosing, and whether daily dosing produced any better results.