Lifeworthliving
Explorer
I switched over after being on 12.5 Tirz, and I've now spent 3-4 months on Reta, titrating as high as 8mg. The appetite suppression just isn't there for me anymore. I've put on 14lbs even though my workout routine hasn't changed at all — and I'm huuuungry, so I know I'm taking in more food.
Should I switch back to Tirz? Or should I lower my Reta to the starting dose and add Tirz back in? I'm feeling pretty discouraged and unsure what to do.
For context: I'm a female in my mid 40's. Tirz originally took 85lbs off me, but things had plateaued, which is what pushed me to make the change to Reta.
Should I switch back to Tirz? Or should I lower my Reta to the starting dose and add Tirz back in? I'm feeling pretty discouraged and unsure what to do.
For context: I'm a female in my mid 40's. Tirz originally took 85lbs off me, but things had plateaued, which is what pushed me to make the change to Reta.