BNLFL said:
These days I get no sides at all, yet my sleep is still garbage. I began on 6mg and I'm currently on 9mg. Magnesium made no difference for me. A buddy suggested something, so I gave it a shot. The first night it barely did anything. Then I paired it with a magnesium pill and boom, that combo works. Sunday night was when I began. Yesterday I hit the sack at 8:30 — yeah, I know, that's early. It comes from spending years behind the wheel of a semi, plus my previous job, 25 years of getting up at 5. Anyway, I got up twice (10pm and 1am) to pee, had a bit of tossing and turning, but finally rose at 5. My guess is it improves once you've been on it a while, and that's how it seems. It isn't a pill — it's a patch. We'll see how it goes.