cloratheshadow
Explorer
Before this I was getting my needles from Walgreens, then I came across a 100 pack of Reli On needles for $12. I realize ordering them online is an option, I just haven't done it yet.
Up until lately I'd never had any kind of reaction. After doing two ghk cu injections, the reactions were really bad. These days, regardless of what I inject, a welt shows up along with bruising. The switch to the new needles and the ghk cu both happened on the same day.
On top of that, these needles seem to cause more pain. There's a bit more bleeding too. So could the ghk cu be behind some sort of long-term histamine response, or do the needles seem like the more probable cause? Anyone else here used these needles?
And what's a reliable source for buying easy touch needles in bulk? I've read that they make a huge difference!
Up until lately I'd never had any kind of reaction. After doing two ghk cu injections, the reactions were really bad. These days, regardless of what I inject, a welt shows up along with bruising. The switch to the new needles and the ghk cu both happened on the same day.
On top of that, these needles seem to cause more pain. There's a bit more bleeding too. So could the ghk cu be behind some sort of long-term histamine response, or do the needles seem like the more probable cause? Anyone else here used these needles?
And what's a reliable source for buying easy touch needles in bulk? I've read that they make a huge difference!