Reli On needles

An hour or more before my ghk-cu shot, I take zyrtec. The welts, stinging, and redness are gone now. Options from amazon include bh or easy touch if you want to give them a try.
 
cloratheshadow said:

cheaperseeker said:

If it's being pinned solo instead of combined with the other parts of GLOW/KLOW, then GHK-Cu is almost certainly the culprit.

The needle might be making things a touch worse, but a blunt or bigger gauge pin isn't going to produce a welt the way GHK-Cu does.

Options to try: mix it with KPV, BPC 157, or TB 500, or add more bac water to dilute it. Another approach is to pin wherever you have the most fat. Plenty of people use their love handles or glutes.
Even after diluting heavily, the welting didn't stop.

Every shot I've done since that one injection and since I changed needles now causes welts.

My Tirz, KPV, BPC, CJC/IPA, and now and then Cagri all leave welts and bruises…

So the needles are my main concern. I believe I'm rotating properly, yet no matter where I pin, it burns and itches..

For 3 months I used peps without any problems..🙁
That's odd! Over the years I've administered many subQ shots to many individuals, and never before have I come across anyone developing welts because of the needle itself. There's a first time for everything, right?

Mr. Blonde likely has a point—you may be having a reaction to something from that manufacturer's production process. Trying out other needles seems like a good idea to me.
 
Have you considered a smaller gauge? When burning happens, some people lean toward a longer needle, such as 8mm.

For pens, there are versions with a finer gauge too — 34g — aimed at sensitive skin.
 
For the majority of peptides, Reli On is what I go with. The exception is the ones that burn--GHK-Cu and Gluta. With those, I switch to a longer needle and a thicker gauge so I can inject IM. That way, the sting is gone.
 
My Easy Touch came from Injection Shop. I've got 100 of the 1ml and a 100 of the .5m, all 31g 8ml. From Underground Supply I also have BD, both sizes, same dimensions. As far as feel goes, the two are about the same. Two points regarding these thin needles. Stick it into the rubber stopper just 1 time, and draw slowly—it takes a bit longer. Since they're thinner, they dull quickly, so if problems come up, throw them away, but push any pep back in. Trust me.
 
update: I used my usual Walgreens needles and felt nothing — no pain, no reaction. They're the same g and mm as the Reli On ones. All 3 pins went fine with zero reaction. So for whatever reason, it looks like the needle was the problem!
 
cloratheshadow said:

update: I used my usual Walgreens needles and felt nothing — no pain, no reaction. They're the same g and mm as the Reli On ones. All 3 pins went fine with zero reaction. So for whatever reason, it looks like the needle was the problem!
What does Walgreens want for them? A few years back I checked with CVS, and they quoted 40 for the identical item I could get on Amazon for 15.
 
toologic said:

cloratheshadow said:

update: I used my usual Walgreens needles and felt nothing — no pain, no reaction. They're the same g and mm as the Reli On ones. All 3 pins went fine with zero reaction. So for whatever reason, it looks like the needle was the problem!
What does Walgreens want for them? A few years back I checked with CVS, and they quoted 40 for the identical item I could get on Amazon for 15.
A 10 pack runs about $3.50, and they'll only let me buy 1 per day, which means a trip back every 2-3 days. That's the only real drawback.
 
cloratheshadow said:

toologic said:

cloratheshadow said:

update: I used my usual Walgreens needles and felt nothing — no pain, no reaction. They're the same g and mm as the Reli On ones. All 3 pins went fine with zero reaction. So for whatever reason, it looks like the needle was the problem!
What does Walgreens want for them? A few years back I checked with CVS, and they quoted 40 for the identical item I could get on Amazon for 15.
A 10 pack runs about $3.50, and they'll only let me buy 1 per day, which means a trip back every 2-3 days. That's the only real drawback.
That works out to $35 per 100. Over at Vitality Medical, Easy Touch 31g-5/16" — the one I like best — runs roughly $15 for 100. They carry every size: .3, .5 and 1ml.



Image unavailable



EasyTouch Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge, 5/16 Inch - Several mL Sizes



Ultra-fine syringes built for gentler injections and accurate dosing make insulin delivery more comfortable. Pick up EasyTouch from Vitality Medical and stock up with confidence.

Image unavailable


www.vitalitymedical.com
 
I picked up some inexpensive syringes with needles from Amazon. They warp as soon as I try to push them into the vial. Total waste of cash. At least the cost was low. Looks like sticking with a name brand is the smarter move!
 
BNLFL said:

cloratheshadow said:

toologic said:

cloratheshadow said:

update: I used my usual Walgreens needles and felt nothing — no pain, no reaction. They're the same g and mm as the Reli On ones. All 3 pins went fine with zero reaction. So for whatever reason, it looks like the needle was the problem!
What does Walgreens want for them? A few years back I checked with CVS, and they quoted 40 for the identical item I could get on Amazon for 15.
A 10 pack runs about $3.50, and they'll only let me buy 1 per day, which means a trip back every 2-3 days. That's the only real drawback.
That works out to $35 per 100. Over at Vitality Medical, Easy Touch 31g-5/16" — the one I like best — runs roughly $15 for 100. They carry every size: .3, .5 and 1ml.



Image unavailable



EasyTouch Insulin Syringes, 31 Gauge, 5/16 Inch - Several mL Sizes



Ultra-fine syringes built for gentler injections and accurate dosing make insulin delivery more comfortable. Pick up EasyTouch from Vitality Medical and stock up with confidence.

Image unavailable


www.vitalitymedical.com
I appreciate the recommendation—it has great reviews, is well accepted, and costs an amazing amount. I'll buy 2 boxes!!
 

Attachments

  • 90ad73fd67510d608f7f766d3163e49c31fe4a5f42f8d0830335b377bb9135d2.jpg
    90ad73fd67510d608f7f766d3163e49c31fe4a5f42f8d0830335b377bb9135d2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
  • e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    562 bytes · Views: 5
Back
Top