dancs said:
amosmylove said:
slick1 said:
Give them 1 or 2 days of courteous follow-up. If they keep stalling after that, your next move is to tell them you'll post a public negative review. That approach tends to get results!
Even if that approach gets results, it's not something I'm comfortable with. My hope is that this won't become a problem at all.
There are clearly multiple perspectives in this thread, and I appreciate that you're staying patient, understanding, and open to giving the wholesaler a chance to fix things.
A lot of us, particularly in America, tend to carry the attitude that it's our way or nothing, even though we don't really understand what actually happens behind the scenes at a Chinese operation. The way foreign policies and work ethics function is nothing like how things are done in the US. I realize you're in Australia, but still, every country handles and approaches these kinds of situations in its own way, or at least that's how I see it.
Honestly, I just rambled without saying much, BUT, putting all that aside, you're a good guy for being willing to wait and see how it plays out before passing judgment.
Could you share the vendor name here, or DM it to me? I'll tell you whether they're legit or not.