dayumay said:
CMA Pooky said:
amosmylove said:
Hotlongs said:
amosmylove said:
This is where the refund stands right now.
Because she can't do anything about it, I didn't see any reason to keep pestering her. But now that they've got my package again, they truly need to finish what they started.
Keep messaging them regularly, don't let up. For instance, check in every couple of days to see where things stand. Fingers crossed your refund comes through quickly.
WOOHOO! After I sent one more message, the refund finally came through. It took 7 days, but now that the money is here and they actually followed through, I’m not bothered. Refunding more than 400$ is something no one wants to do, so I had some worry for a while. From the time I ordered, it was 49 days altogether. Whew.
Looking forward to your review.
What was the length of time you waited on your order prior to requesting a refund?
My situation mirrors what you went through. I placed an order on may 4th and nothing has arrived, the status shows delivery completed (first picture). Where I live, they typically ring ahead before delivering to confirm someone is home.
About 2 weeks after that first order, I ordered from a different vendor, and that package showed up 4 days ago with complete tracking (last picture)
We'll see what happens