MakeNoPeaceWithEvil
Explorer
With insulin syringes, what's your injection speed like? I push 36 units in just a few seconds, and I'm trying to figure out how fast I can go before it becomes an issue.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
With a 30-unit pin, that works out to 6 pins total.BNLFL said:
You will receive 5 pins.
This morning I gave 2 shots of 60 units each — 1 for myself, 1 for my wife. Personally, I count to 5.Grogu said:
This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.
Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
Once I've injected, I wait 1 or 2 seconds before pulling out. Retatrutide is what I'm pushing. For my latest 30mg vial, I added 1.8ml BAC, meaning 36units delivers a 6mg dose.
Grogu said:
This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.
Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
I just injected my 36 and nicked a small blood vessel on my belly. It bled for a minute.BNLFL said:
This morning I gave 2 shots of 60 units each — 1 for myself, 1 for my wife. Personally, I count to 5.Grogu said:
This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.
Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
Even though I have no intention of switching to pens, once my wife finishes breastfeeding she'll be starting Reta, so I'll likely be the one prepping her pens lolSid the SeaGull said:
as someone who relies on an auto pen, I kinda feel excluded . Every single time it's the same sluggish, dull velocity
No need to stress—I'm also on insulin syringes, so I'm feeling a bit excluded.Sid the SeaGull said:
as someone who relies on an auto pen, I kinda feel excluded . Every single time it's the same sluggish, dull velocity
Wait, you're actually using that strength and that much? I'm only asking — if it's real, does a higher concentration make the sting worse? LolSasquatch said:
Forget measuring in insulin units! My dose goes in at 0.5ml/15mg. I make sure it takes no less than ten seconds. The PAIN is what I enjoy!
Just like the first night of my honeymoon. super swift and QUICKMakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
With insulin syringes, what's your injection speed like? I push 36 units in just a few seconds, and I'm trying to figure out how fast I can go before it becomes an issue.