Pinning Velocity

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
With insulin syringes, what's your injection speed like? I push 36 units in just a few seconds, and I'm trying to figure out how fast I can go before it becomes an issue.
 
Like tossing darts. I assume you keep the syringe in for several seconds. What's the reason for 36, and what exactly are you pushing?
 
Once I've injected, I wait 1 or 2 seconds before pulling out. Retatrutide is what I'm pushing. For my latest 30mg vial, I added 1.8ml BAC, meaning 36units delivers a 6mg dose.
 
This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever 🤣. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.

Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
 
''And the Lord spake, saying, First thou shalt remove the Holy 100-u syringe. Then thou shalt inject thyself and tally to four, no more, no less. Four is the number thou shalt tally, and four shall be the tally's sum. Five thou shalt not tally, nor tally three, unless thou then continue to four. Six is entirely excluded. When the number four, being the fourth number, is attained, then thou shalt withdraw thy Holy 100-u syringe of Antioch from thyself, who, now having "injection in My sight, shall have been injected.'
 
For water-based, likely 3-5 units each second. With oil-based, glutahione, or l-carnitine, allow more than 1 second for every unit.

When I inject roughly 10 units or more, I keep the needle in place for 3-4 seconds after finishing.
 
Grogu said:

This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever 🤣. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.

Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
This morning I gave 2 shots of 60 units each — 1 for myself, 1 for my wife. Personally, I count to 5.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Once I've injected, I wait 1 or 2 seconds before pulling out. Retatrutide is what I'm pushing. For my latest 30mg vial, I added 1.8ml BAC, meaning 36units delivers a 6mg dose.

Great. Whether it takes 2 seconds or 4 seconds doesn't matter... we're not dealing with 3cc here....

Grogu said:

This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever 🤣. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.

Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.

Have faith in your method
 
BNLFL said:

Grogu said:

This morning's injection was 85 units, and it honestly dragged on forever 🤣. I kept wondering whether the plunger would ever bottom out... that's a lot of liquid to push. Still, I keep a slow, even rhythm. Nothing rushed, roughly 3 or 4 seconds.

Once the barrel is empty, I hold the needle in place for a full 4 seconds. No idea where I learned that habit, but it's part of my routine now. Humans and their strange little rituals.
This morning I gave 2 shots of 60 units each — 1 for myself, 1 for my wife. Personally, I count to 5.
I just injected my 36 and nicked a small blood vessel on my belly. It bled for a minute.
 
as someone who relies on an auto pen, I kinda feel excluded . Every single time it's the same sluggish, dull velocity
 
Sid the SeaGull said:

as someone who relies on an auto pen, I kinda feel excluded . Every single time it's the same sluggish, dull velocity
Even though I have no intention of switching to pens, once my wife finishes breastfeeding she'll be starting Reta, so I'll likely be the one prepping her pens lol
 
Sid the SeaGull said:

as someone who relies on an auto pen, I kinda feel excluded . Every single time it's the same sluggish, dull velocity
No need to stress—I'm also on insulin syringes, so I'm feeling a bit excluded.

I'm completely lost about what's happening in this thread, but the King James-style take on the sacred syringe gave me a laugh.
 
Forget measuring in insulin units! My dose goes in at 0.5ml/15mg. I make sure it takes no less than ten seconds. The PAIN is what I enjoy!
 
Sasquatch said:

Forget measuring in insulin units! My dose goes in at 0.5ml/15mg. I make sure it takes no less than ten seconds. The PAIN is what I enjoy!
Wait, you're actually using that strength and that much? I'm only asking — if it's real, does a higher concentration make the sting worse? Lol
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

With insulin syringes, what's your injection speed like? I push 36 units in just a few seconds, and I'm trying to figure out how fast I can go before it becomes an issue.
Just like the first night of my honeymoon. super swift and QUICK




56dea1f118b5ccddcb9192b97b4eb1c63a316c0e9fcadd6c8947949ef16bcb14.gif


!!
 
Back
Top