gimmeshelter
Explorer
I'm a middle-aged guy who stays pretty active — I lift 3-4 times a week, keep an eye on what I eat, put in 70 miles a week on the road bike, and log 7-9k steps a day. Right now I'm running reta and just wrapped up week 5. Lately I've been " digging into " which compounds might work well alongside Reta. CJC/IPA crossed my mind, but MOTS is also on my radar. Oddly, the piece I linked didn't mention MOTS at all.
In your experience, what actually moves the needle for athletic output? Personally, I'd love to see better endurance both on the bike and in the gym. MOTS looks like it could deliver that, and the price isn't crazy.
Curious what everyone thinks. Appreciate it!
In your experience, what actually moves the needle for athletic output? Personally, I'd love to see better endurance both on the bike and in the gym. MOTS looks like it could deliver that, and the price isn't crazy.
Curious what everyone thinks. Appreciate it!