birdwhacker said:
gusterbuster said:
Not a peptide, but bromantane is worth researching. It works well for endurance. It reduces how hard things feel, and it doesn't cause jitters or a crash. However, you can't use it in events that are WADA tested.
This is infuriating to read... I've been a memantine enthusiast and have wanted to test bromantane for roughly 5 years, yet I STILL haven't managed to do it! Could you share where you got yours?
Regarding the OP, I'm still working it out. MotsC gives a slight boost. Eager to test SS31, I have some on the way from overseas.
I really wish these compounds were cheaper, I'd love to experiment with 5AM or SLUPP and countless others.
I recently received a DSIP sample and I think it will be useful, the past 2 nights have been amazing, I suggest beginning at 300-500mcg right before bed.
TMG has significantly improved my energy, fish oil seems to help somewhat too but it's difficult to tell. Because I have methylation problems, I want to include methylfolate and methyl b12 to support my methylation pathways for NAD injections. If you're an overmethylator, NAD could be good for you. In my case, it just depletes my methyl groups like flush niacin does.