Ohio authorities seize 5K shipments of ‘unapproved’ weight loss injectable

Peptidesearch

Explorer
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg




5K shipments of ‘unapproved’ weight loss injectable seized in Ohio



Roughly 5,000 individual shipments of unapproved weight loss peptides, smuggled from China, were intercepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Cincinnati.

c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png



www.yahoo.com
 

Attachments

  • 2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
  • c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    664 bytes · Views: 5
The same tired routine, this time targeting "risky and hazardous Chinese peptides."

What's really going on is shielding pharma's exclusive control over these peptides—nothing more.
 
What confuses me is how they caught this in Cincinnati, Ohio? Did those packages already get through customs, or does Cincinnati have its own customs facility? Every order I've placed from China has entered via California, New York, or Florida. Clearly I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to CBP and how international shipping works.
 
New2ton said:

What confuses me is how they caught this in Cincinnati, Ohio? Did those packages already get through customs, or does Cincinnati have its own customs facility? Every order I've placed from China has entered via California, New York, or Florida. Clearly I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to CBP and how international shipping works.
Many of my packages get cleared in TN, which is where the main FedEx and UPS hubs are located.
 
CNCCurrency said:

New2ton said:

What confuses me is how they caught this in Cincinnati, Ohio? Did those packages already get through customs, or does Cincinnati have its own customs facility? Every order I've placed from China has entered via California, New York, or Florida. Clearly I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to CBP and how international shipping works.
Many of my packages get cleared in TN, which is where the main FedEx and UPS hubs are located.
Huh, that's news to me. Next time I place an order, I'll pay more attention to the customs clearance location.
 
New2ton said:

CNCCurrency said:

New2ton said:

What confuses me is how they caught this in Cincinnati, Ohio? Did those packages already get through customs, or does Cincinnati have its own customs facility? Every order I've placed from China has entered via California, New York, or Florida. Clearly I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to CBP and how international shipping works.
Many of my packages get cleared in TN, which is where the main FedEx and UPS hubs are located.
Huh, that's news to me. Next time I place an order, I'll pay more attention to the customs clearance location.
I believe a DHL delivery of mine went through customs in Cincinnati
 
CNCCurrency said:

New2ton said:

CNCCurrency said:

New2ton said:

What confuses me is how they caught this in Cincinnati, Ohio? Did those packages already get through customs, or does Cincinnati have its own customs facility? Every order I've placed from China has entered via California, New York, or Florida. Clearly I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to CBP and how international shipping works.
Many of my packages get cleared in TN, which is where the main FedEx and UPS hubs are located.
Huh, that's news to me. Next time I place an order, I'll pay more attention to the customs clearance location.
I believe a DHL delivery of mine went through customs in Cincinnati
That logic tracks. So far, DHL hasn't been used for any of my deliveries.
 
I was just checking the map of the DHL Express international air network. Nearly every route goes directly to Cincinnati — 99% of them.
 

Attachments

  • 2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
  • c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    664 bytes · Views: 5
5000 separate shipments sounds like quite a lot. Still, I'd guess it barely makes a dent — likely only 7 days of output for a single Grey vendor. In terms of actual product weight, we're probably talking just a few kilos, while I'm fairly certain these are produced by the ton.
 
Rolltide61 said:

Peptidesearch said:

View attachment 10619



5K shipments of ‘unapproved’ weight loss injectable seized in Ohio



Roughly 5,000 individual shipments of unapproved weight loss peptides, smuggled from China, were intercepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Cincinnati.

View attachment 10620


www.yahoo.com
At last, America has become safer.

My guess is that DHS staff will receive citations for pulling off this monumental bust.
Knowing the FDA is out there watching over everyone fills me with such a warm, cozy sense of security [/sarc] 🙄

That same FDA-approved vax took the lives of my sister in law and a co-worker. The FDA can eff right off
 
This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
 
dogmom said:

This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
According to the article:

Inside every master carton, roughly 15 undeclared shipments were hidden, adding up to around 5,000 separate parcels meant for different recipients. Those parcels already carried shipping labels showing where they were truly headed

My take is that a vendor shipped a large lot to a partner located in the US, and that partner forwards it on to the final customer. That would explain why the tracking number fails to work 😉
 
trojanpeptide said:

dogmom said:

This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
According to the article:

Inside every master carton, roughly 15 undeclared shipments were hidden, adding up to around 5,000 separate parcels meant for different recipients. Those parcels already carried shipping labels showing where they were truly headed

My take is that a vendor shipped a large lot to a partner located in the US, and that partner forwards it on to the final customer. That would explain why the tracking number fails to work 😉

Any guesses on which supplier this could be? That sounds like a huge number of people who won't be receiving their peps.
 
dogmom said:

trojanpeptide said:

dogmom said:

This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
According to the article:

Inside every master carton, roughly 15 undeclared shipments were hidden, adding up to around 5,000 separate parcels meant for different recipients. Those parcels already carried shipping labels showing where they were truly headed

My take is that a vendor shipped a large lot to a partner located in the US, and that partner forwards it on to the final customer. That would explain why the tracking number fails to work 😉

Any guesses on which supplier this could be? That sounds like a huge number of people who won't be receiving their peps.

It won't take long before they figure out their supplier was the one affected.
 
Back
Top