Ohio authorities seize 5K shipments of ‘unapproved’ weight loss injectable

CNCCurrency said:

foffspam111 said:

Today a US customs letter arrived for me, containing a notice of seizure tied to a DHL order dated March 31st. The problem is, I never had anything shipped through DHL. I’ve got 2 other orders still in transit, but both show customs cleared and are with USPS. Neither of those went through Cincinnati, so I’m really confused. I wish the notice had specified the item, but it only says peptides.

The only 2 orders that ever got held up were back at the end of January, and those were sent via FedEx. So strange.
Most likely it went through a freight forwarder
Yeah, that clears things up. I was wondering what exactly they grabbed. Would've liked to see a detailed list, but there wasn't one.
 
After 4 decades of poisoning us, it's clear they couldn't care less about our health. It's always about that $$, and they want China totally cut out of the money pot. Keep us sick, keep the money flowing in.
 
Back
Top