Ohio authorities seize 5K shipments of ‘unapproved’ weight loss injectable

Wow, that's a huge number. I've come across reports that some people aren't receiving their packages. The explanation being given is that Hong Kong has tightened its rules.
 
Mine has been missing for close to 7 days now, and yeah, I've got 3 tracking numbers and they're investigating — my guess is customs intercepted it.

It's sitting at "Leaving the distribution center" and never reached the US. With previous orders, the status changed within 24 hours of departing the origin country, at least in my case.

Edit: 90 minutes after that, USPS notifies me it's moving
 

Attachments

  • 2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    2079511984c54ab330787e94ef5504686dd794ff107edb99d53a8dd9a3526a77.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
  • c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    664 bytes · Views: 5
just plain seized...hardly smuggled when the final destination is spelled out...not as if anyone had it tucked away in their hoo-hoo
 
We are only at the start of this. BAC is beginning to vanish, and chances are the needles are their next target. It mirrors how they went after ammunition for our guns to stop you from buying firearms. You remember what that did to ammo prices. Needle prices have already climbed.

This is a war. If we don't push back, our health becomes the collateral damage. Certain pharma companies out there are simply evil. In my view, satanic.
 
dogmom said:

trojanpeptide said:

dogmom said:

This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
According to the article:

Inside every master carton, roughly 15 undeclared shipments were hidden, adding up to around 5,000 separate parcels meant for different recipients. Those parcels already carried shipping labels showing where they were truly headed

My take is that a vendor shipped a large lot to a partner located in the US, and that partner forwards it on to the final customer. That would explain why the tracking number fails to work 😉

Any guesses on which supplier this could be? That sounds like a huge number of people who won't be receiving their peps.
Over at STG, a person said the kits shown in the picture came from QSC(?) and that Tracy would be furious.
 
RetCurious said:

dogmom said:

trojanpeptide said:

dogmom said:

This looks like a large shipment, perhaps destined for a single supplier or a group buy, but most likely a reseller. I’m still curious whether they’ll go after smaller shipments, such as 1 or 2 kits.
According to the article:

Inside every master carton, roughly 15 undeclared shipments were hidden, adding up to around 5,000 separate parcels meant for different recipients. Those parcels already carried shipping labels showing where they were truly headed

My take is that a vendor shipped a large lot to a partner located in the US, and that partner forwards it on to the final customer. That would explain why the tracking number fails to work 😉

Any guesses on which supplier this could be? That sounds like a huge number of people who won't be receiving their peps.
Over at STG, a person said the kits shown in the picture came from QSC(?) and that Tracy would be furious.
A large number of vendors distribute kits that look just like these.
 
Rolltide61 said:

designing677 said:


Cincinnati airport is a Port of Entry.

Click to expand...
Ever tried Cincinnati chili? It's disgusting.

Lately I've been making trips to Cincinnati every few months. I made sure to visit the famous Skyline Chili restaurant. I had high hopes. Turns out the chili I make at home is much better.
 
Rolltide61 said:

We are only at the start of this. BAC is beginning to vanish, and chances are the needles are their next target. It mirrors how they went after ammunition for our guns to stop you from buying firearms. You remember what that did to ammo prices. Needle prices have already climbed.

This is a war. If we don't push back, our health becomes the collateral damage. Certain pharma companies out there are simply evil. In my view, satanic.

29abf5904a915b8203575e2e28dd2785c55fb7acbcdf1e76b7009b66e1ccfc0d.gif
 
Rolltide61 said:

We are only at the start of this. BAC is beginning to vanish, and chances are the needles are their next target. It mirrors how they went after ammunition for our guns to stop you from buying firearms. You remember what that did to ammo prices. Needle prices have already climbed.

This is a war. If we don't push back, our health becomes the collateral damage. Certain pharma companies out there are simply evil. In my view, satanic.
That's why I intend to accumulate supplies, and I've already started doing so.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Rolltide61 said:

designing677 said:


Cincinnati airport is a Port of Entry.

Click to expand...
Ever tried Cincinnati chili? It's disgusting.

Lately I've been making trips to Cincinnati every few months. I made sure to visit the famous Skyline Chili restaurant. I had high hopes. Turns out the chili I make at home is much better.
I ended up going with a guy out of Texas. You can likely fill in the rest yourself.
 
My guess is that needles won't be targeted, since so many diabetics depend on them.

As for BAC water, it's something you can produce yourself. Sterile water isn't difficult to obtain, and benzyl alcohol can be sourced without much trouble.
 
Today a US customs letter arrived for me, containing a notice of seizure tied to a DHL order dated March 31st. The problem is, I never had anything shipped through DHL. I’ve got 2 other orders still in transit, but both show customs cleared and are with USPS. Neither of those went through Cincinnati, so I’m really confused. I wish the notice had specified the item, but it only says peptides.

The only 2 orders that ever got held up were back at the end of January, and those were sent via FedEx. So strange.
 
foffspam111 said:

Today a US customs letter arrived for me, containing a notice of seizure tied to a DHL order dated March 31st. The problem is, I never had anything shipped through DHL. I’ve got 2 other orders still in transit, but both show customs cleared and are with USPS. Neither of those went through Cincinnati, so I’m really confused. I wish the notice had specified the item, but it only says peptides.

The only 2 orders that ever got held up were back at the end of January, and those were sent via FedEx. So strange.
Most likely it went through a freight forwarder
 
Back
Top