Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
When I last measured, the number was 15 — and it's still going down!!!!
I'm approaching the 1-year mark on my glp1 path, and from where I stand, this medication remains nothing short of bottled wizardry.
Take it away and I turn into an endlessly ravenous hippo. At my job, I was previously the largest person around by a wide margin. Honestly, that was true almost everywhere I showed up. These days, I'm among the smallest. Wild. I'll happily accept that. The goal is getting really, really near....
I'm approaching the 1-year mark on my glp1 path, and from where I stand, this medication remains nothing short of bottled wizardry.
Take it away and I turn into an endlessly ravenous hippo. At my job, I was previously the largest person around by a wide margin. Honestly, that was true almost everywhere I showed up. These days, I'm among the smallest. Wild. I'll happily accept that. The goal is getting really, really near....