I'm getting ready to begin KLOW, mainly because of everything it offers for the skin. My vials have arrived, and I'm reading as much as possible before I take the first step.
My loss so far is 123lbs, and yes, the neck situation is real and it gets to me. Still, the only fix is surgery, I'm afraid. The alternative would be regaining the weight, and I'm fairly certain none of us wants that!!!
I went in knowing this. I made peace with it quite early: it's the toll you pay. Far more people should understand from day 1, and accept, that this will happen to them to some degree - unless you happen to be 20 yrs old and have only been fat for a year, and even then - and there is no way for them to prevent it. Particularly when Reta has you shedding serious weight fast. Or when you already know, as I did, that you have a fair bit of weight to lose. A few things may slightly improve how skin looks or feels, but stopping it is not possible.
Taking care of your skin obviously brings its own rewards, and if you haven't started doing that yet, you should.
My loss so far is 123lbs, and yes, the neck situation is real and it gets to me. Still, the only fix is surgery, I'm afraid. The alternative would be regaining the weight, and I'm fairly certain none of us wants that!!!
I went in knowing this. I made peace with it quite early: it's the toll you pay. Far more people should understand from day 1, and accept, that this will happen to them to some degree - unless you happen to be 20 yrs old and have only been fat for a year, and even then - and there is no way for them to prevent it. Particularly when Reta has you shedding serious weight fast. Or when you already know, as I did, that you have a fair bit of weight to lose. A few things may slightly improve how skin looks or feels, but stopping it is not possible.
Taking care of your skin obviously brings its own rewards, and if you haven't started doing that yet, you should.