Schwossy said:
If your starting point was 150 kg and the scale now reads 104 kg, that is a tremendous accomplishment already.
A lot of folks in this space push their dose upward to the point where the body is no longer getting the nutrition it truly requires to function.
What tends to happen next is that the body goes into emergency mode and holds on tightly to whatever reserves remain. Considering how much weight you have already dropped, my suggestion would be to let your body rest for a while—using just a maintenance dose and eating slightly more, without putting the weight back on. Then, after 2–3 months, you could raise the dosage once more by adding 2 mg of Trizepatide to your maintenance dose every three days.
That said, I am not a doctor; I am only passing along what I have noticed myself after 50 years of dieting and yo-yo effects.
Hey, appreciate the guidance — I've been using it since 2025 11december.
My approach was to shed the weight as gradually as I could, so that loose skin and hormone issues wouldn't become a problem.
My eating is fairly normal; I don't undereat, since I'm building muscle at the same time as I'm dropping fat, so getting to 90kg and then taking a month or two off should be okay I think.
I really do value your insight! it's genuinely interesting.
peterpayne said:
Great work!! Back in May I weighed 151kg, and lately I've been sitting around 135-137kg. Imagining myself under 120kg honestly seems like a fantasy, given that I've spent close to 30 years above 130kg...
hey men, there were plenty of times I quit, but I always came back to it!
BACK TO THE TRACK! BACK TO THE TRACK! BACK TO THE TRACK!
I have faith in you, that you're able to do it, Never give up on your Goals.
AriaKbye said:
Given that you're at 10mg, my take is that any Tirz dose under 2.5mg would just be wasted money.
If it were me, I'd begin with 2.5mg of Tirz alongside 8mg of Reta. The hunger control from Tirz is really impressive. I'd stick with that combo for a solid 4 weeks to gauge the response, then increase the Tirz while reducing the Reta.
Dropping Reta entirely isn't something I'd do—it brings too many advantages. The least I'd go down to is 4mg.
Best of luck with it, and congratulations on your progress so far!
Thanks To be honest, going under 5mg isn't something I'm planning!
The 10mg dose is just not affordable for me, since my vials are 50mg and I inject every 5 days.
5mg will stretch a lot further, and I picked up 60mg tirz vials, so I'll be chilling
When the reta is gone I'll definitely reorder it, I just want it to last longer!
Honestly I will do this
first 4 weeks: reta 8mg tirz 4mg
I'll watch the supression, how I feel, and after that decide whether to hold, drop or raise the dosage.
if 4mg tirz gives me good supression, then next month I'll simply take reta down to 6mg and bring tirz up to 8mg, and see what happens again
What Im looking for 3rd month is
5mg reta and whatever amount tirz I will need
I hope I don't die lol
I wonder if keeping reta in is even worth it, since combining these two doesn't look like a good idea