"Last seen recently" ⚠️ SSA ⚠️ Watch out

FNG33

Explorer
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
79852451ae0d7530821c276ef07263b00175e02ffdab543e3a938869bae010a4.webp


Took this screenshot a moment ago. It looks like somebody got into the reps' accounts. The guess going around is that they lapsed yesterday, and a person snapped them all up specifically to run a scam on everybody.

Over on STG there's a copy of a message Ada sent that contains links for every sales rep, and it does reopen old chats.

Either way, treat it as a scam.
 
Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
 
Hello everyone in the group!

This is [Ada], who runs this account. To start, I want to say sorry for making all of you wait so long.

Over the last six months, I could not get into my account at all. That meant your messages sat unanswered, orders were left untouched, and it is even possible that other people were using my account improperly. As of today, I have my account back in my hands, but there is something bigger I need to tell you honestly:

The old company is gone — it shut down because of operational problems — and I have moved to a different company, [Xinpei Med].

So even though the account is active again, the original company no longer exists as a business. To safeguard everyone's interests and earn back your confidence, here is what we need to lay out clearly:

I. Handling of past orders

If you paid for products during the last six months and never got them:

Message me privately right away and include a screenshot of your payment (amount, time, order number, and so on).

I will check every order against the proof provided. For orders I can verify, I will either ship the goods again under the new company's name or give you equivalent compensation (the exact arrangement will be worked out in private). The old company's books were a mess, so some records may not exist anymore. Your screenshots are the single most important thing I can use to process this. Thanks for working with me on this!

If someone used my account to take your money:

I am furious about it and I am sorry! I did not carry out the scam myself, but the account was poorly managed and that falls on me.

Keep every piece of evidence (chat history, transfer screenshots) and send it to me privately.

Also, as a way of apologizing, I will give you a permanent VIP discount or comparable benefits from the new company (details to be discussed privately), hoping it makes up for part of what you lost.

II. Business integration with the new company

I have now joined the new company — [Xinpei-Med] — and will keep supplying you with quality products and services. The new company holds proper qualifications, and every transaction will be more standardized and transparent.

New company Telegram account: @xinpeimed1 (Click to jump directly)

Why a new account?

So that everyone has a clean, uninterrupted place to communicate, I will move core customers over to the new account and new group step by step. The old account will stay up for announcements, but day-to-day questions and transactions will mainly happen through the new account.

Migration-only perks:

Customers who already exist and add the new account and join the new group before [April 15th] get a $10 coupon with no minimum spend (deducted straight from cash).

Your first order after migrating gets an extra 10% off.

Bring other trusted friends into the group, and both of you get an extra $5 coupon (these can stack).

I know the past six months have let everyone down, and trust can only be rebuilt with time and action. Still, I truly hope those of you willing to give me another chance will come along to the new company, so I can show through what I do that I am still the [Ada] you can trust.

Message me anytime if anything is unclear. And thank you once more to everyone who read all the way to here!

— [Ada] March 12, 2026

Ada, Tansy, and Ray all did the exact same post except with new tags for the new company.

@xinpeimed1 - Ada

@xinpeimed2 - Tansy

@xinpeimed3 - Ray
 
latviantower said:

Hello everyone in the group!

This is [Ada], who runs this account. To start, I want to say sorry for making all of you wait so long.

Over the last six months, I could not get into my account at all. That meant your messages sat unanswered, orders were left untouched, and it is even possible that other people were using my account improperly. As of today, I have my account back in my hands, but there is something bigger I need to tell you honestly:

The old company is gone — it shut down because of operational problems — and I have moved to a different company, [Xinpei Med].

So even though the account is active again, the original company no longer exists as a business. To safeguard everyone's interests and earn back your confidence, here is what we need to lay out clearly:

I. Handling of past orders

If you paid for products during the last six months and never got them:

Message me privately right away and include a screenshot of your payment (amount, time, order number, and so on).

I will check every order against the proof provided. For orders I can verify, I will either ship the goods again under the new company's name or give you equivalent compensation (the exact arrangement will be worked out in private). The old company's books were a mess, so some records may not exist anymore. Your screenshots are the single most important thing I can use to process this. Thanks for working with me on this!

If someone used my account to take your money:

I am furious about it and I am sorry! I did not carry out the scam myself, but the account was poorly managed and that falls on me.

Keep every piece of evidence (chat history, transfer screenshots) and send it to me privately.

Also, as a way of apologizing, I will give you a permanent VIP discount or comparable benefits from the new company (details to be discussed privately), hoping it makes up for part of what you lost.

II. Business integration with the new company

I have now joined the new company — [Xinpei-Med] — and will keep supplying you with quality products and services. The new company holds proper qualifications, and every transaction will be more standardized and transparent.

New company Telegram account: @xinpeimed1 (Click to jump directly)

Why a new account?

So that everyone has a clean, uninterrupted place to communicate, I will move core customers over to the new account and new group step by step. The old account will stay up for announcements, but day-to-day questions and transactions will mainly happen through the new account.

Migration-only perks:

Customers who already exist and add the new account and join the new group before [April 15th] get a $10 coupon with no minimum spend (deducted straight from cash).

Your first order after migrating gets an extra 10% off.

Bring other trusted friends into the group, and both of you get an extra $5 coupon (these can stack).

I know the past six months have let everyone down, and trust can only be rebuilt with time and action. Still, I truly hope those of you willing to give me another chance will come along to the new company, so I can show through what I do that I am still the [Ada] you can trust.

Message me anytime if anything is unclear. And thank you once more to everyone who read all the way to here!

— [Ada] March 12, 2026

Ada, Tansy, and Ray all did the exact same post except with new tags for the new company.

@xinpeimed1 - Ada

@xinpeimed2 - Tansy

@xinpeimed3 - Ray
A fresh message arrived today: those accounts were taken offline, and the instruction is to reach out through the previous SSA contacts.
 
FNG33 said:

latviantower said:

Hello everyone in the group!

This is [Ada], who runs this account. To start, I want to say sorry for making all of you wait so long.

Over the last six months, I could not get into my account at all. That meant your messages sat unanswered, orders were left untouched, and it is even possible that other people were using my account improperly. As of today, I have my account back in my hands, but there is something bigger I need to tell you honestly:

The old company is gone — it shut down because of operational problems — and I have moved to a different company, [Xinpei Med].

So even though the account is active again, the original company no longer exists as a business. To safeguard everyone's interests and earn back your confidence, here is what we need to lay out clearly:

I. Handling of past orders

If you paid for products during the last six months and never got them:

Message me privately right away and include a screenshot of your payment (amount, time, order number, and so on).

I will check every order against the proof provided. For orders I can verify, I will either ship the goods again under the new company's name or give you equivalent compensation (the exact arrangement will be worked out in private). The old company's books were a mess, so some records may not exist anymore. Your screenshots are the single most important thing I can use to process this. Thanks for working with me on this!

If someone used my account to take your money:

I am furious about it and I am sorry! I did not carry out the scam myself, but the account was poorly managed and that falls on me.

Keep every piece of evidence (chat history, transfer screenshots) and send it to me privately.

Also, as a way of apologizing, I will give you a permanent VIP discount or comparable benefits from the new company (details to be discussed privately), hoping it makes up for part of what you lost.

II. Business integration with the new company

I have now joined the new company — [Xinpei-Med] — and will keep supplying you with quality products and services. The new company holds proper qualifications, and every transaction will be more standardized and transparent.

New company Telegram account: @xinpeimed1 (Click to jump directly)

Why a new account?

So that everyone has a clean, uninterrupted place to communicate, I will move core customers over to the new account and new group step by step. The old account will stay up for announcements, but day-to-day questions and transactions will mainly happen through the new account.

Migration-only perks:

Customers who already exist and add the new account and join the new group before [April 15th] get a $10 coupon with no minimum spend (deducted straight from cash).

Your first order after migrating gets an extra 10% off.

Bring other trusted friends into the group, and both of you get an extra $5 coupon (these can stack).

I know the past six months have let everyone down, and trust can only be rebuilt with time and action. Still, I truly hope those of you willing to give me another chance will come along to the new company, so I can show through what I do that I am still the [Ada] you can trust.

Message me anytime if anything is unclear. And thank you once more to everyone who read all the way to here!

— [Ada] March 12, 2026

Ada, Tansy, and Ray all did the exact same post except with new tags for the new company.

@xinpeimed1 - Ada

@xinpeimed2 - Tansy

@xinpeimed3 - Ray
A fresh message arrived today: those accounts were taken offline, and the instruction is to reach out through the previous SSA contacts.
Who's the source of that? Comes across as a scammer.
 
attcbf said:

FNG33 said:

latviantower said:

Hello everyone in the group!

This is [Ada], who runs this account. To start, I want to say sorry for making all of you wait so long.

Over the last six months, I could not get into my account at all. That meant your messages sat unanswered, orders were left untouched, and it is even possible that other people were using my account improperly. As of today, I have my account back in my hands, but there is something bigger I need to tell you honestly:

The old company is gone — it shut down because of operational problems — and I have moved to a different company, [Xinpei Med].

So even though the account is active again, the original company no longer exists as a business. To safeguard everyone's interests and earn back your confidence, here is what we need to lay out clearly:

I. Handling of past orders

If you paid for products during the last six months and never got them:

Message me privately right away and include a screenshot of your payment (amount, time, order number, and so on).

I will check every order against the proof provided. For orders I can verify, I will either ship the goods again under the new company's name or give you equivalent compensation (the exact arrangement will be worked out in private). The old company's books were a mess, so some records may not exist anymore. Your screenshots are the single most important thing I can use to process this. Thanks for working with me on this!

If someone used my account to take your money:

I am furious about it and I am sorry! I did not carry out the scam myself, but the account was poorly managed and that falls on me.

Keep every piece of evidence (chat history, transfer screenshots) and send it to me privately.

Also, as a way of apologizing, I will give you a permanent VIP discount or comparable benefits from the new company (details to be discussed privately), hoping it makes up for part of what you lost.

II. Business integration with the new company

I have now joined the new company — [Xinpei-Med] — and will keep supplying you with quality products and services. The new company holds proper qualifications, and every transaction will be more standardized and transparent.

New company Telegram account: @xinpeimed1 (Click to jump directly)

Why a new account?

So that everyone has a clean, uninterrupted place to communicate, I will move core customers over to the new account and new group step by step. The old account will stay up for announcements, but day-to-day questions and transactions will mainly happen through the new account.

Migration-only perks:

Customers who already exist and add the new account and join the new group before [April 15th] get a $10 coupon with no minimum spend (deducted straight from cash).

Your first order after migrating gets an extra 10% off.

Bring other trusted friends into the group, and both of you get an extra $5 coupon (these can stack).

I know the past six months have let everyone down, and trust can only be rebuilt with time and action. Still, I truly hope those of you willing to give me another chance will come along to the new company, so I can show through what I do that I am still the [Ada] you can trust.

Message me anytime if anything is unclear. And thank you once more to everyone who read all the way to here!

— [Ada] March 12, 2026

Ada, Tansy, and Ray all did the exact same post except with new tags for the new company.

@xinpeimed1 - Ada

@xinpeimed2 - Tansy

@xinpeimed3 - Ray
A fresh message arrived today: those accounts were taken offline, and the instruction is to reach out through the previous SSA contacts.
Who's the source of that? Comes across as a scammer.
Taken from a different forum.

Latest update below:

Once again, I'm not convinced.

Important Notification About Our Sole Contact Method and Changes to Operations

To All Members:

Because every other way of reaching the original company (email, chat apps, and so on) no longer works, we are making this solemn announcement:

At present, the sole working contact channel consists of our 7 reinstated former Telegram accounts (listed below). Any other claims of "new contact methods" are untrue; do not trust them!

I. Standard Business Channels (Inquiries, Orders, Procurement, After-Sales Service)

Kindly reach out through these 7 former accounts. Every team member is online and the system is operating reliably:

Name: Tansy Telegram: @TansyTansy

Name: Nova Telegram: @Novaabc

Name: Micli Telegram: @miclix

Name: Bella Telegram: @bellalala

Name: Ray Telegram: @micrayray

Name: Moon Telegram: @moonrong

Name: Ada Telegram: @Ada_SigmaAudley

II. Concerning Xinpei Med Accounts

Since scammers have repeatedly launched malicious attacks against Xinpei Med Telegram accounts, every one of those accounts has been removed. To protect all users' funds, all Xinpei Med accounts (groups and channels included) cease operation as of today. Kindly refrain from messaging any Xinpei Med account so you don't get scammed!

III. Key Anti-Scam Warning The accounts listed above are the sole official channels. Every other account is a fake set up by scammers.

Should you have any doubts, please verify by contacting customer service.

We sincerely apologize for any trouble this causes and appreciate your understanding and support!

—SSA Customer Service Team [March 13, 2026]
 
latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
Please share any news as it comes. Should this turn out to be accurate, plenty of us would be thrilled. I had already given up on a few hundred that went to them.
 
Hmm, that's quite a curiosity. Even if it turns out to be genuine, it won't do anything for the order I never received. The rep and I talked over Whatsapp, and the money went into that SSA bank account which has since disappeared. Since Telegram isn't an option for me, I suppose I'll just keep an eye on how this develops out of sheer interest.
 
Bella says the only way to reach them is via the 7 telegram accounts, and that every other one is a scam. A price list is supposedly coming out next week. Whether it's the real deal remains to be seen.
 
Tansy sent something along the same lines:

"The price list will be released next Monday (China time). I will only use this account to contact you; all other accounts are scams.

xinpeimd has been attacked by online scammers. All xinpeimd accounts have been suspended from accepting business. Please only use this account to place orders; all others are fraudulent."

What I want to know is whether anyone actually gets the orders they placed earlier.
 
latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
 
Bit by bit, I'm sinking deeper into this mess. Because of an order that never got finished, the Bella accounts pointed me toward an old Rose account. Curious to find out where this goes — but no $$ is leaving my hands.
 
FNG33 said:

Bit by bit, I'm sinking deeper into this mess. Because of an order that never got finished, the Bella accounts pointed me toward an old Rose account. Curious to find out where this goes — but no $$ is leaving my hands.

On TG, I spoke with Bella.

It's certainly not her.

As far as legitimacy is concerned, that says little, but it's just something I noticed.
 
byefatlicia said:

FNG33 said:

Bit by bit, I'm sinking deeper into this mess. Because of an order that never got finished, the Bella accounts pointed me toward an old Rose account. Curious to find out where this goes — but no $$ is leaving my hands.

On TG, I spoke with Bella.

It's certainly not her.

As far as legitimacy is concerned, that says little, but it's just something I noticed.
Word is that Tracy from QSC has returned. Nobody really buys that it's actually him, since he's nowhere near as crude or nasty....
 
We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
 
juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
 
Back
Top