"Last seen recently" ⚠️ SSA ⚠️ Watch out

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
 
Chili777 said:

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
What was the method used by "the real ray and tansy" to verify this? Assuming those two are the ones who did the confirming, what is their situation? That price list is something I need.

Spelling corrected
 
Chili777 said:

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
I came across a similar situation, and I can confirm they are scammers.

If an offer seems too good to be true, it always turns out that way.
 
There

fatdude said:

Chili777 said:

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
What was the method used by "the real ray and tansy" to verify this? Assuming those two are the ones who did the confirming, what is their situation? That price list is something I need.

Spelling corrected
Additional details are expected to surface today. I'll share them. The main purpose here was to verify and prevent anyone from getting scammed out of their money.
 
Chili777 said:

There

fatdude said:

Chili777 said:

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
What was the method used by "the real ray and tansy" to verify this? Assuming those two are the ones who did the confirming, what is their situation? That price list is something I need.

Spelling corrected
Additional details are expected to surface today. I'll share them. The main purpose here was to verify and prevent anyone from getting scammed out of their money.
Thanks for what you're doing, my friend — that's a real service to everyone
 
Should you have actually transferred funds to the "new" SSA, there's a person I know who'd be interested in hearing from you, so it can be included with the rest of the accounts they've already heard from. Only what you went through with SSA, nothing more. Feel free to DM me.
 
FNG33 said:

Chili777 said:

FNG33 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

juGGaKNot said:

We fully recognize how painful it is for customers who already paid but never got their products because accounts were lost. That said, the original company no longer exists and the accounts are a mess, so the SSA sales team is unable to issue refunds directly. To settle this fairly and in a way that can continue, we now present 2 options for you to pick from:

✅ Option A: Reshipment of the Original Product

All you have to do is cover a 20% handling fee based on the original product's total price, along with a $40 shipping charge. Once the product arrives on March 18th, the SSA sales team will reship it with priority
This is a textbook con: I hand over a fairly modest sum, and in return I'm supposedly in line for a much bigger payout. Part of me genuinely wants SSA to have returned, yet the warning signs point toward waiting and letting the situation settle before doing anything.
Got identical replies — no way I'm doing that. I'll just keep an eye on how things develop down the line. Those kits were a loss I accepted ages ago, so I'm not about to pile more onto it.
Today it was verified that the SSA return is a scam. Ray and Tansy, the genuine ones, confirmed it. Every post from the impersonator has now been removed. An article about this will be published soon by "Some Lady".
I came across a similar situation, and I can confirm they are scammers.

If an offer seems too good to be true, it always turns out that way.
Months back, a person reached out pretending to represent SSA. Clearly a scam operation.
 
Back in the days when SSA was solid, Tansy handled my sales and I picked up a fair number of kits from them.

As for whether I'd do business with them today? Probably not, because telling who's ripping off whom can be tricky at times.
 
Looks like we're wading into some real spy-vs-spy matryoshka-style nonsense, huh? I'm leaning toward staying with what's always worked for me—right up until the moment they screw me over, as they always do.
 
Camlbacker said:

Looks like we're wading into some real spy-vs-spy matryoshka-style nonsense, huh? I'm leaning toward staying with what's always worked for me—right up until the moment they screw me over, as they always do.
Any seller looks reliable right up to the moment they screw you over.
 
Chili777 said:

Camlbacker said:

Looks like we're wading into some real spy-vs-spy matryoshka-style nonsense, huh? I'm leaning toward staying with what's always worked for me—right up until the moment they screw me over, as they always do.
Any seller looks reliable right up to the moment they screw you over.
I suppose that's just how this whole thing works. Still, I've got enough of the stuff I actually require to last me quite a while, so I figure I'm in a position to sit back and see how it plays out. Watching honesty fall apart isn't exactly enjoyable, though.
 
latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
A couple of days back, a WhatsApp message like that also reached me. I'll be taking my business somewhere else.
 
Here's the newest development in the ongoing SSA drama. One of the Discord servers I belong to is where I came across it.

SSA put up this message:

IMPORTANT❗️SSA has not returned, and all sales representatives' Telegram accounts have been compromised. Right now, the scammers remain logged into Ray’s account. Please do make any payments. Nothing about SSA is connected to any orders.

A former SSA customer wrote this:

First: With the exception of the boss's, every personal account belonging to SSA's sales representatives has been hacked. After the fake SSA made its return, the boss hasn't posted a single message. Second: I reached out to the genuine sales representatives on WeChat, and they confirmed that their personal accounts were not operated by them. Third: The SSA group owner has deleted all the accounts of the sales reps that the scammers hit. Fourth: Look at how chats happen now and how promotions are run; none of it matches the way things were before. Fifth: No website has ever been used by SSA; every sale happens offline.

this was so obvious lmfao

Expect more soon, since the server owner has been talking directly with the boss and Tansy, and will share what was said.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

byefatlicia said:

FNG33 said:

Bit by bit, I'm sinking deeper into this mess. Because of an order that never got finished, the Bella accounts pointed me toward an old Rose account. Curious to find out where this goes — but no $$ is leaving my hands.

On TG, I spoke with Bella.

It's certainly not her.

As far as legitimacy is concerned, that says little, but it's just something I noticed.
Word is that Tracy from QSC has returned. Nobody really buys that it's actually him, since he's nowhere near as crude or nasty....
He's sort of right:
 
Chili777 said:

Airborne Daddy said:

byefatlicia said:

FNG33 said:

Bit by bit, I'm sinking deeper into this mess. Because of an order that never got finished, the Bella accounts pointed me toward an old Rose account. Curious to find out where this goes — but no $$ is leaving my hands.

On TG, I spoke with Bella.

It's certainly not her.

As far as legitimacy is concerned, that says little, but it's just something I noticed.
Word is that Tracy from QSC has returned. Nobody really buys that it's actually him, since he's nowhere near as crude or nasty....
He's sort of right:
In a Leslie Chow tone, old Tracy tells you to consume feces from your sister's rear end...
 
IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
 
bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
How certain are you that this is really them? Could it instead be a different takeover in the style of SSA? I came across claims that they were on Root, yet I also heard that Porgy, the former mod, has stepped in. Given what happened last year and all those tests that didn't pan out, I'd tread very cautiously.
 
bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
5aa9a6fdaa98a0c030a628da7a0c97d743dca066e4391d3f921d57ec486f3de3.gif


My skepticism remains.
 
IshimaruKenta said:

bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
View attachment 10497

My skepticism remains.
I made a purchase from them, ran tests, and it checked out fine. They have returned.
 

Attachments

  • 5aa9a6fdaa98a0c030a628da7a0c97d743dca066e4391d3f921d57ec486f3de3.gif
    5aa9a6fdaa98a0c030a628da7a0c97d743dca066e4391d3f921d57ec486f3de3.gif
    327.3 KB · Views: 4
bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
View attachment 10497

My skepticism remains.
I made a purchase from them, ran tests, and it checked out fine. They have returned.
Send me that link along with the price list
 
Back
Top