"Last seen recently" ⚠️ SSA ⚠️ Watch out

FNG33 said:

View attachment 10495

Took this screenshot a moment ago. It looks like somebody got into the reps' accounts. The guess going around is that they lapsed yesterday, and a person snapped them all up specifically to run a scam on everybody.

Over on STG there's a copy of a message Ada sent that contains links for every sales rep, and it does reopen old chats.

Either way, treat it as a scam.
Appreciate the warning, friend. I hope everyone sees this and remains especially cautious.
 
fatdude said:

bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

bingoberries said:

IshimaruKenta said:

latviantower said:

Nope, they've returned — the same reps, now employed by a different company. They're catching up and honoring SSA orders that were lost. Going through PM's. I'd received the lengthy message from Ada, but then nearly every Discord server I had got wiped out in yesterday afternoon's nuclear massacre.
These vendors coming back? Not buying it. SRY claims they're operating again, but I'm not convinced in the slightest.
SRY really has returned.
View attachment 10497

My skepticism remains.
I made a purchase from them, ran tests, and it checked out fine. They have returned.
Send me that link along with the price list
Before the changes occurred, anyone with SRY saved in their WhatsApp contacts received a notification that the profile phone number had changed. I was among those people, since they were in my contacts.

There was an old order of mine that went unfulfilled, and it took roughly 8 weeks to complete — counting from when I first messaged them about it until it was actually shipped and reached me.

After that, I placed another order with them, sent it off for Jano testing, and the result came back perfect.

Sharing WhatsApp phone numbers on here isn't something I'm really in the mood to do, but I'm sure you can find another user on here who'd be willing to help you out.
 
Back
Top