Label designs

ThinkVision

Explorer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
 
Appreciate it, I still haven't gone ahead and bought anything. I'm just looking into things first... Every video I come across online only displays really plain labels.
 
ThinkVision said:

Appreciate it, I still haven't gone ahead and bought anything. I'm just looking into things first... Every video I come across online only displays really plain labels.

But there's 1 big catch

Multi color printing on the M2? Yes, it can be done

You'll have to buy every ink ribbon and print each layer separately

Still, the results can look really sharp

And third party labels won't work at all
 
These were made using an M2





945828d11199db1c7c1a2d48ce15fd6ba2899534730102b806eec0125eea86cd.webp
 
Arghhhhh.....

Dude, if you'd just use the search bar you'd find massive threads about this already sitting there.

Honestly, we basically covered this exact same topic only about a week ago.

The search bar is your friend.
 
I came across plenty of threads where people share their label designs, yet none of them covered which programs or software they use to make them.
 
ThinkVision said:

I came across plenty of threads where people share their label designs, yet none of them covered which programs or software they use to make them.
When it comes to software, Nimbot and Phomemo are the top choices.
 
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
 
ThinkVision said:

I came across plenty of threads where people share their label designs, yet none of them covered which programs or software they use to make them.
That makes sense. The tools I know people turn to are Canva and ai. My bad, a lot of folks don't even know how to search, let alone take the time to, and for those who practically live on this board the same questions over and over get a bit... wild 🫶🥴😭🫣🤌😬🤠
 
laansasa said:

The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
Yeah, the NIIMBOT app works really well. There's a paid tier with a lot more features, but I've always stuck with the free one and haven't tested it.

Peppy Niimbot Telegram
 
laansasa said:

The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
I think I came across that telegram mentioned in a different forum thread — is that the Peppy Niimbot channel?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

laansasa said:

The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
Yeah, the NIIMBOT app works really well. There's a paid tier with a lot more features, but I've always stuck with the free one and haven't tested it.

Peppy Niimbot Telegram
That's right! I literally just came across info on the Peppy niimbot telegram, and I'm checking it out as we speak! Appreciate it!
 
ThinkVision said:

laansasa said:

The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
I think I came across that telegram mentioned in a different forum thread — is that the Peppy Niimbot channel?
Yep, that's the one!
 
ThinkVision said:

I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.

What I'd recommend: either order your labels from a printing service, or put money into a good printer so your branding comes across as professional.

Everyone's got their own way though 🤙🇦🇺
 
DingoXL said:

ThinkVision said:

I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.

What I'd recommend: either order your labels from a printing service, or put money into a good printer so your branding comes across as professional.

Everyone's got their own way though 🤙🇦🇺
Which printer do you use to produce these?
 
ThinkVision said:

DingoXL said:

ThinkVision said:

I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.

What I'd recommend: either order your labels from a printing service, or put money into a good printer so your branding comes across as professional.

Everyone's got their own way though 🤙🇦🇺
Which printer do you use to produce these?
Since I work in the signage industry, I use an HP Latex printer paired with a Graphtec plotter 🤙
 
ThinkVision said:

I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
Check out the Liene PixCut S1 — it costs a bit more. It works really well for making colorful custom stickers, and there's room for plenty of creative designs. Here's one I made myself.
db9c2d66ea7a2b0efc0d0b79d15d6a8bee611b2241417c9da2fe7d50443a59a3.webp
 
laansasa said:

The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
yep, those preppy niimbot shares are editable...believe me, that's where every single one of my labels came from 🤣
 
Back
Top