ThinkVision
Explorer
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ThinkVision said:
Appreciate it, I still haven't gone ahead and bought anything. I'm just looking into things first... Every video I come across online only displays really plain labels.
When it comes to software, Nimbot and Phomemo are the top choices.ThinkVision said:
I came across plenty of threads where people share their label designs, yet none of them covered which programs or software they use to make them.
That makes sense. The tools I know people turn to are Canva and ai. My bad, a lot of folks don't even know how to search, let alone take the time to, and for those who practically live on this board the same questions over and over get a bit... wildThinkVision said:
I came across plenty of threads where people share their label designs, yet none of them covered which programs or software they use to make them.
Yeah, the NIIMBOT app works really well. There's a paid tier with a lot more features, but I've always stuck with the free one and haven't tested it.laansasa said:
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
I think I came across that telegram mentioned in a different forum thread — is that the Peppy Niimbot channel?laansasa said:
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
That's right! I literally just came across info on the Peppy niimbot telegram, and I'm checking it out as we speak! Appreciate it!Gr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, the NIIMBOT app works really well. There's a paid tier with a lot more features, but I've always stuck with the free one and haven't tested it.laansasa said:
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
Peppy Niimbot Telegram
Yep, that's the one!ThinkVision said:
I think I came across that telegram mentioned in a different forum thread — is that the Peppy Niimbot channel?laansasa said:
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.ThinkVision said:
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
Which printer do you use to produce these?DingoXL said:
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.ThinkVision said:
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
What I'd recommend: either order your labels from a printing service, or put money into a good printer so your branding comes across as professional.
Everyone's got their own way though![]()
Since I work in the signage industry, I use an HP Latex printer paired with a Graphtec plotterThinkVision said:
Which printer do you use to produce these?DingoXL said:
For personal use, label printers work nicely — but if you're a reseller, they leave a lot to be desired.ThinkVision said:
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
What I'd recommend: either order your labels from a printing service, or put money into a good printer so your branding comes across as professional.
Everyone's got their own way though![]()
Check out the Liene PixCut S1 — it costs a bit more. It works really well for making colorful custom stickers, and there's room for plenty of creative designs. Here's one I made myself.ThinkVision said:
I'm planning to get a NIIMBOT M2 label printer — what software do you all use to make custom, polished-looking labels for your peptides?
yep, those preppy niimbot shares are editable...believe me, that's where every single one of my labels came fromlaansasa said:
The Niimbot app lets you customize labels however you like — inserting pictures, swapping typefaces, and so on. There's a TG group dedicated to pep label designs, where members post their own work along with code links for those designs. I think those can be edited as well (though I'm not certain), because the device I have is a budget D110.