Label designs

Rezwalker said:

ThinkVision said:

Appreciate it, I still haven't gone ahead and bought anything. I'm just looking into things first... Every video I come across online only displays really plain labels.

But there's 1 big catch

Multi color printing on the M2? Yes, it can be done

You'll have to buy every ink ribbon and print each layer separately

Still, the results can look really sharp

And third party labels won't work at all
and here's another huge annoyance I've got with the niimbot code: it counts multi color passes as if you used 2x the labels 🤬. so I run the first color... swap those labels back in.... run the second color on that same batch and suddenly my label tally is twice as high! what kind of "egg game" (IYKYK) arithmetic is that 🤣
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Rezwalker said:

ThinkVision said:

Appreciate it, I still haven't gone ahead and bought anything. I'm just looking into things first... Every video I come across online only displays really plain labels.

But there's 1 big catch

Multi color printing on the M2? Yes, it can be done

You'll have to buy every ink ribbon and print each layer separately

Still, the results can look really sharp

And third party labels won't work at all
and here's another huge annoyance I've got with the niimbot code: it counts multi color passes as if you used 2x the labels 🤬. so I run the first color... swap those labels back in.... run the second color on that same batch and suddenly my label tally is twice as high! what kind of "egg game" (IYKYK) arithmetic is that 🤣
Yes
 
Back
Top