Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
Kerui Peptide HongKong Co., LTD.
www.keruihk.com
To you, does this seem all legit?
I'm gonna put some of those pix through ai and find out what it says.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So you're telling me my shady Chinese drug supplier lacks both a secretary and a web development crew?ZippityDooDah said:
It looks like there's a basic confusion about the identity of these businesses and the way they run.
Skip it. Every rep I dealt with addressed me as “honey,” “sweetie,” and “dear,” and when I went to hr, they were f**king worthless.Mr. Blonde said:
You really ought to phone their HR department and lodge a complaint.
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
ZippityDooDah said:
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
When it comes to underground labs, "legit" is not a real category. Using a UGL's site or whatever an AI makes up tells you just as little as tasting a peptide vial to figure out whether it works.
Have ChatGPT run that same analysis on every other vendor. While you're at it, you might as well ask for each company's D&B rating, C-suite, market cap, and charitable giving.
Once more, the root issue is a basic (and troubling) failure to grasp who these "companies" actually are and how they function.
Yeah, no question about it — go look at how they list their contact detailsLabcat said:
[[Q1]] Still, whether or not AI was involved, there's no way that facility belongs to them; my impression is that what goes on over there is equally or even more gray for them
The spelling of Wan chai may be incorrect.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Which actual professional labs run their own domain?!?!?
Yeah, no question about it — go look at how they list their contact detailsLabcat said:
[[Q1]] Still, whether or not AI was involved, there's no way that facility belongs to them; my impression is that what goes on over there is equally or even more gray for them
I'm dying!!!!!!
Nope, what I mean is that not a single one of the sources that you (or that AI buddy of yours) will ever come across, hear about, or buy from shows up on the Shanghai Stock Exchange — no board of directors, no mission statement, no annual picnic, no public relations office. The fact that this even needs saying is troubling.Gr33dyOctopus said:
ZippityDooDah said:
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
When it comes to underground labs, "legit" is not a real category. Using a UGL's site or whatever an AI makes up tells you just as little as tasting a peptide vial to figure out whether it works.
Have ChatGPT run that same analysis on every other vendor. While you're at it, you might as well ask for each company's D&B rating, C-suite, market cap, and charitable giving.
Once more, the root issue is a basic (and troubling) failure to grasp who these "companies" actually are and how they function.
Are you telling me every Chinese manufacturer of this stuff operates out of a garage or an underground bunker, and none of them have reasonably modern facilities, costly equipment, or anything close to genuine clean room standards? If that's true, I had no idea. I assumed there were at least a few producers out there with decent reputations, but it sounds like that isn't the case?
What makes it strange to ask about that? And yeah, the ai dug up some public records on that company and flat out labeled it a scam. That saved me the trouble of researching it myself. I just figure somebody somewhere must be doing things properly, and for a moment I thought maybe this company was one of them. Lol clearly I was wrong![]()
The reason is that it broadcasts (signals) a total absence of comprehension about the sphere you're buying from, it's deeply flawed, and it's not the sort of beliefs or expectations we wish to encourage in this place. Claiming that anybody (AI included) can simply search the worldwide web for any of these sellers by name and obtain any kind of precise information or evaluation is stupid and gullible.Gr33dyOctopus said:
ZippityDooDah said:
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
When it comes to underground labs, "legit" is not a real category. Using a UGL's site or whatever an AI makes up tells you just as little as tasting a peptide vial to figure out whether it works.
Have ChatGPT run that same analysis on every other vendor. While you're at it, you might as well ask for each company's D&B rating, C-suite, market cap, and charitable giving.
Once more, the root issue is a basic (and troubling) failure to grasp who these "companies" actually are and how they function.
Are you telling me every Chinese manufacturer of this stuff operates out of a garage or an underground bunker, and none of them have reasonably modern facilities, costly equipment, or anything close to genuine clean room standards? If that's true, I had no idea. I assumed there were at least a few producers out there with decent reputations, but it sounds like that isn't the case?
What makes it strange to ask about that? And yeah, the ai dug up some public records on that company and flat out labeled it a scam. That saved me the trouble of researching it myself. I just figure somebody somewhere must be doing things properly, and for a moment I thought maybe this company was one of them. Lol clearly I was wrong![]()
ZippityDooDah said:
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
When it comes to underground labs, "legit" is not a real category. Using a UGL's site or whatever an AI makes up tells you just as little as tasting a peptide vial to figure out whether it works.
Have ChatGPT run that same analysis on every other vendor. While you're at it, you might as well ask for each company's D&B rating, C-suite, market cap, and charitable giving.
Once more, the root issue is a basic (and troubling) failure to grasp who these "companies" actually are and how they function.
When it comes to these labs, “dirty Chinese basement” is the term I like to useZippityDooDah said:
The term underground labs exists precisely because of what they are. Acting like a website or an AI report can establish product purity is strange.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Lol, I came across them listed among the vendors, traced their trail, and at first glance it seems above board. But unlike Zippity, I put a lot of trust in my Ai for "certain" matters, and it exposed just how messed up this company is.
It would've been amusing if they turned out to be a real Chinese manufacturer — there's got to be at least 1 or 2 out there, since pure product does circulate in the gray market, and science can be tough..
But turns out it's not these f***ers
![]()
When it comes to underground labs, "legit" is not a real category. Using a UGL's site or whatever an AI makes up tells you just as little as tasting a peptide vial to figure out whether it works.
Have ChatGPT run that same analysis on every other vendor. While you're at it, you might as well ask for each company's D&B rating, C-suite, market cap, and charitable giving.
Once more, the root issue is a basic (and troubling) failure to grasp who these "companies" actually are and how they function.