KPV at 1 Month: My Experience

GrandmaJ said:

Since I chose to take a couple of weeks off, I figured I'd share where things stand. Only 4 days in, and every bit of my joint and hip pain has returned in full force. I'm already considering restarting. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but nothing unusual has happened that would explain the pain. My plan is to look into whether there are any problems with using KPV long term, then decide by weighing the risk against the reward.
Is there anything else in your stack right now? From what I've been reading, KPV is good at covering up issues, but you'd want to pair it with things like BPC and so on that go after the root cause.
 
headward said:

I recently placed an order for a 30mg KPV kit, which came to $95 with shipping included, sourced through a gb. It's good to hear this.
Where can I buy a 30 mg kit of kpv?! I need it!
 
ladyj779 said:

headward said:

I recently placed an order for a 30mg KPV kit, which came to $95 with shipping included, sourced through a gb. It's good to hear this.
Where can I buy a 30 mg kit of kpv?! I need it!
A bunch of gbs have been offering KPV 30 lately, or they've still got it in stock. The vendor I went with hasn't shut down. IFYKYK. Finding them is pretty straightforward if you ask me.

Edit: a KPV 60 is supposedly coming from one of them within a few days.
 
GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Reading this made my day — thank you so much!

KPV has been on my radar while I research it, and I'm fairly sure it'll be the next pep I try. T1rz has been part of my routine for 5 months, and I'm down 30 lbs on it. My surgical history includes 3 back operations, 1 TKR, and a major shoulder repair. Feeling this old just doesn't match my age. Lol. Even with all the exercise I do, my knee still swells 3 years out from the replacement. Alpha Gal gave me MCAS. During the 1st 2 months on T1rz the inflammation went away, but lately it has come back, so I'm hoping this will settle the MCAS down
 
For the past 4 days I've returned to .5mg, and the pain has disappeared once more. Down the road I might attempt another break from it, but as things stand, I'm certain it's beneficial for my joints.
 
laansasa said:

RicFlair said:

laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
It's going to help for sure. Mine is limited to the scalp. Something else that worked amazingly for me was cutting out seed oils. On top of that, I get eczema on 2 fingers, and when it flares, seed oils are the 100% trigger. Eating out makes it go wild. I found certain restaurants that avoid seed oils, so I tested them, and sure enough, no flare. That goes for the scalp psoriasis too. Wishing you success in clearing your skin.
Seed oils trigger a whole range of health problems. At the events we attend for racing, we're on site for 2-4 days at a time. Once we start eating from the vendor food trucks, I nearly always end up sick by the time I get home — my face breaks out and I feel awful until everything has cleared my system.
 
CherokeeSunshine said:

laansasa said:

RicFlair said:

laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
It's going to help for sure. Mine is limited to the scalp. Something else that worked amazingly for me was cutting out seed oils. On top of that, I get eczema on 2 fingers, and when it flares, seed oils are the 100% trigger. Eating out makes it go wild. I found certain restaurants that avoid seed oils, so I tested them, and sure enough, no flare. That goes for the scalp psoriasis too. Wishing you success in clearing your skin.
Seed oils trigger a whole range of health problems. At the events we attend for racing, we're on site for 2-4 days at a time. Once we start eating from the vendor food trucks, I nearly always end up sick by the time I get home — my face breaks out and I feel awful until everything has cleared my system.
💯. Same here — it's something I notice throughout my body, not just my skin. I steer clear of them whenever possible. If I'm eating out, I look for spots that avoid them. Oddly enough, Buffalo Wild Wings and certain Popeye's locations are among those that don't. There's also a tasty Mexican restaurant chain in SoCal that skips them, and we go there regularly.
 
laansasa said:

CherokeeSunshine said:

laansasa said:

RicFlair said:

laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
It's going to help for sure. Mine is limited to the scalp. Something else that worked amazingly for me was cutting out seed oils. On top of that, I get eczema on 2 fingers, and when it flares, seed oils are the 100% trigger. Eating out makes it go wild. I found certain restaurants that avoid seed oils, so I tested them, and sure enough, no flare. That goes for the scalp psoriasis too. Wishing you success in clearing your skin.
Seed oils trigger a whole range of health problems. At the events we attend for racing, we're on site for 2-4 days at a time. Once we start eating from the vendor food trucks, I nearly always end up sick by the time I get home — my face breaks out and I feel awful until everything has cleared my system.
💯. Same here — it's something I notice throughout my body, not just my skin. I steer clear of them whenever possible. If I'm eating out, I look for spots that avoid them. Oddly enough, Buffalo Wild Wings and certain Popeye's locations are among those that don't. There's also a tasty Mexican restaurant chain in SoCal that skips them, and we go there regularly.
Since I have Aloha Gal, I usually bring my own meals along. That fried catfish stand, though — it gets me every single time, and every single time I regret it lol. There's also this 1 Hawaiian Asian flare vendor I'm crazy about. His cooking is really clean. At any event, he's the 1 I go to first.
 
TeresaHip said:

KPV has been great for me! I pair it with glow since I’m eager to get the dosing in.

I’m not giving it up. Besides easing my pain, it’s also doing good things for my IBS.
My IBS was gone within a few days after I started taking oral slow release BPC-157.
 
My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
 
ultima thule said:

My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it; I plan to get it from pphk.
 
wel

vale113 said:

ultima thule said:

My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it; I plan to get it from pphk.
Seems like we're in the same situation. I'd prefer to hear from a person who is running it right now and is satisfied. I'm actually thinking about ordering from the vendor I used before, who hasn't let me down so far, but the issue is that their KPV comes with the same cap as the bunk one I received...sure, that might not mean anything, but I'm somewhat biased 😆
 
ultima thule said:

wel

vale113 said:

ultima thule said:

My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it; I plan to get it from pphk.
Seems like we're in the same situation. I'd prefer to hear from a person who is running it right now and is satisfied. I'm actually thinking about ordering from the vendor I used before, who hasn't let me down so far, but the issue is that their KPV comes with the same cap as the bunk one I received...sure, that might not mean anything, but I'm somewhat biased 😆
Feeling cautious makes sense to me. Since everything has gone well for me so far, I'll go ahead and buy it from that same place.
 
ultima thule said:

My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
I won't name any particular supplier, but my advice is to go with one that's well-known for group testing on TG. That way, you can get a full panel test done on your batch without having to pay $500.
 
BigRed1 said:

ultima thule said:

My KPV experience got off to a rough start. For the past 2 weeks I had been injecting "kpv", and something felt off — then my knee began hurting. Turns out the kpv I had was from a bad batch. The vendor did give me my money back, but now I need to track down a reliable kpv source. Anyone have recommendations?
I won't name any particular supplier, but my advice is to go with one that's well-known for group testing on TG. That way, you can get a full panel test done on your batch without having to pay $500.
That's the extent of my knowledge. I decided to check out a different supplier just to see how it went. The main reasons were strong feedback, up-to-date COAs, reasonable cost, and fast shipping....sadly it didn't pass at all. Out of 3 items I bought, just 1 was real. 2 were fake. Since I'm part of a testing group, the vendor gave back money or sent replacements...
 
Do you inject KPV every day? I've got some coming and I'm thinking about starting at a low dose and ramping up gradually.....I just want to make sure I don't get this wrong! I'm also hoping for extra anti-inflammatory effects. I've only been using Tirz since November and I'm down 30 lbs! Feeling great!
 
My right arm has both tennis and golf arm, while the left only has tennis arm. The doctor says there is significant inflammation along with a partial rupture. Currently I'm using GHKCU, bpc157, tb4 and HGH. Is it okay to add KPV at this point? What's your opinion — do I need to ease into kpv, or is it fine to go straight to 1mg per day?
 
Since you're already running a glow stack, turning it into a klow stack wouldn't hurt. My starting dose was .5, though these days I take roughly 1mg daily. I split it into two pins, but starting at 1mg would likely be fine for you too.
 
Thanks, perhaps I'll use it the same way as my BPC, split into 2 daily doses, 500mcg both in the morning and at night.
 
Back
Top