KPV at 1 Month: My Experience

Seasonal1 said:

For mild psoriasis that shows up on the elbows, the back of the neck, and the knees, would KPV on its own do the job, or is Klow the stronger option?
I'd say KPV works well by itself. A blend such as KLOW combines KPV with GHK, BPC and TB, which target different areas—skin, hair and recovery
 
Seasonal1 said:

For mild psoriasis that shows up on the elbows, the back of the neck, and the knees, would KPV on its own do the job, or is Klow the stronger option?
When it comes to psoriasis, you likely know more than I do, but has UV-B light ever been something you tried? Nearly all of my psoriasis cleared up because of it. I figure that one day, every last bit of it will be gone.

Progress was slow, though I also wasn't sticking with treating myself regularly. The setup I used was a "lizard light" bulb that I ordered from Amazon. These bulbs are made specifically for putting inside a pet lizard's terrarium. Be certain you're getting UV-B light rather than UV-A.
 
CherokeeSunshine said:

laansasa said:

RicFlair said:

laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
It's going to help for sure. Mine is limited to the scalp. Something else that worked amazingly for me was cutting out seed oils. On top of that, I get eczema on 2 fingers, and when it flares, seed oils are the 100% trigger. Eating out makes it go wild. I found certain restaurants that avoid seed oils, so I tested them, and sure enough, no flare. That goes for the scalp psoriasis too. Wishing you success in clearing your skin.
Seed oils trigger a whole range of health problems. At the events we attend for racing, we're on site for 2-4 days at a time. Once we start eating from the vendor food trucks, I nearly always end up sick by the time I get home — my face breaks out and I feel awful until everything has cleared my system.
When I used to eat seed oils, exposure to the sun would quickly cause me to burn and develop an itchy red rash. Since cutting them out, that reaction no longer occurs. Staying away from nearly all takeout and packaged foods is a hassle, but in my view the payoff makes it worth doing.
 
Back
Top