KPV at 1 Month: My Experience

spanky2026 said:

I've come across information suggesting that KPV works just as well when taken by mouth, and I'm not keen on injecting myself every day—does anyone know where to get an oral version?
Not in the same way BPC works. Oral KPV products do exist, though they're aimed mainly at gastrointestinal problems.
 
GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
G-ma J. I'm paying attention, and I need to give this a shot. I've got my own set of issues, (age) Thanks for sharing

ladyj779 said:

I've now been on KPV for close to 3 weeks, and I intend to keep taking it long-term. The tirz burps have completely stopped for me. Back in Jan, when I first began tirz, my inflammation dropped a lot right away, and I brought in KPV to give that an extra boost. I'm happy with both.
I've kept hunting for something that works on the burping. At this point I do it without realizing since it happens so often. Occasionally my wife says something about it, and that's when I catch it.

Dos-Dox said:

KPV ranks among my top 2 peptides—it's a staple I really enjoy. While checking my spreadsheet recently, I saw that 732 mg remains in my supply. That's sufficient at the moment, though I consider this a peptide worth having permanently on hand.
Count me in. I need to get my hands on some KPV!
 
Diamondd817 said:

AlexSilver said:

LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)
In the morning I dose 1mg of KPV on its own. Then in the evening I take another 1mg, this time combined with GHK-CU. My mix: 50mg GHK plus 20mg KPV in a 1-5ml vial, giving a 2.5mg/1mg dose.
Is this the thing people keep calling the wolverine stack?
 
Dos-Dox said:

KPV ranks among my top 2 peptides—it's a staple I really enjoy. While checking my spreadsheet recently, I saw that 732 mg remains in my supply. That's sufficient at the moment, though I consider this a peptide worth having permanently on hand.
And what's the second one?
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Diamondd817 said:

AlexSilver said:

LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)
In the morning I dose 1mg of KPV on its own. Then in the evening I take another 1mg, this time combined with GHK-CU. My mix: 50mg GHK plus 20mg KPV in a 1-5ml vial, giving a 2.5mg/1mg dose.
Is this the thing people keep calling the wolverine stack?
The Wolverine stack combines BPC-157 and TB500.
 
Ruckus4519 said:

Dos-Dox said:

KPV ranks among my top 2 peptides—it's a staple I really enjoy. While checking my spreadsheet recently, I saw that 732 mg remains in my supply. That's sufficient at the moment, though I consider this a peptide worth having permanently on hand.
And what's the second one?
Reta. For me, the results from both are impossible to argue with.
 
GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
 
Diamondd817 said:

Within 10 minutes of dosing, KPV produces a calming effect for me right away.
I'm in the same boat. My first dose was last night. I felt really good, and my sleep was better than it's been in ages.
 
minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
KPV might be useful, though you could also give topical GHK-Cu a shot. A girlfriend of mine used to get red patches on her hands and arms because of psoriasis. What I did was mix 1gram of GHK-Cu powder into 30ml of hyaluronic acid to make a topical solution. She put it on a couple times each day, and after several weeks the patches had cleared up. No other treatment had done anything for her.
 
minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
 
What Gemini says KPV can do for you while on GLPs such as reta:

The Problem Retatrutide BringsHow KPV Addresses ItSlower stomach emptyingSoothes the gut lining and brings down intestinal inflammation.Cytokines released by fat lossInhibits NF-κB, halting the body-wide inflammatory reaction.Catabolic strain from a deficitReduces the inflammatory burden, which helps with recovery after heavy lifting.
 
laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
 
RicFlair said:

laansasa said:

minipepbeast said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Is there anyone dealing with psoriasis who is currently taking kpv?
Indeed! After 1 month at 500mcg per day, it's about 90% recovered
This is really good to hear. My psoriasis is awful — it covers every hairy spot on my head and face. My beard, moustache, eyebrows and scalp are all affected, and it's miserable. I began KPV last week at 0.5mg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.
It's going to help for sure. Mine is limited to the scalp. Something else that worked amazingly for me was cutting out seed oils. On top of that, I get eczema on 2 fingers, and when it flares, seed oils are the 100% trigger. Eating out makes it go wild. I found certain restaurants that avoid seed oils, so I tested them, and sure enough, no flare. That goes for the scalp psoriasis too. Wishing you success in clearing your skin.
 
I've been on KPV at 1mg per day for just 7 days, and the pain in my left knee has disappeared! About 6 months back, that knee began acting up whenever I climbed steps. It wasn't severe, but it was noticeable enough that before dealing with any stairs, I'd catch myself favoring my left side—bracing for the discomfort.

I plan to stick with it!
 
I'm wondering how this should be dosed. I went ahead and bought a 5mg kit to try out. From what I've read, people seem to use between .5 and 1mg.
 
dogmom said:

I'm wondering how this should be dosed. I went ahead and bought a 5mg kit to try out. From what I've read, people seem to use between .5 and 1mg.
Check out message 14 in this thread. (I'm not sure how to create a link to it, sorry)
 
GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
That's great to hear. I've had my eye on it for acid reflux. I keep going back and forth on whether to pick kpv or bpc157. I believe I'll just go ahead and place an order.
 
Back
Top