KPV at 1 Month: My Experience

GrandmaJ

Explorer
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Napa2Oahu
Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
 
I've now been on KPV for close to 3 weeks, and I intend to keep taking it long-term. The tirz burps have completely stopped for me. Back in Jan, when I first began tirz, my inflammation dropped a lot right away, and I brought in KPV to give that an extra boost. I'm happy with both.
 
Whenever people post about KPV working really well for them, I can't help but jump in. This peptide is fantastic, and as long as it's up to me, I won't go without it.
 
That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.
 
LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)
 
GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Alright, you've got my attention...🙂 An old compression injury left me with lower back pain, and recently the inflammation there has flared up more...I've got some BPC-157 on hand that I plan to test out, but reading this thread has sparked my curiosity. Chances are I'll pick up some KPV too, and after I get the BPC-157 figured out, I'll give it a go...👍
 
Flash-BCR said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Alright, you've got my attention...🙂 An old compression injury left me with lower back pain, and recently the inflammation there has flared up more...I've got some BPC-157 on hand that I plan to test out, but reading this thread has sparked my curiosity. Chances are I'll pick up some KPV too, and after I get the BPC-157 figured out, I'll give it a go...👍
Please share your results once you get going! My list of things to experiment with keeps growing, but I'm doing my best to introduce only 1 new item at a time. It's a genuine challenge.
 
AlexSilver said:

LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)
In the morning I dose 1mg of KPV on its own. Then in the evening I take another 1mg, this time combined with GHK-CU. My mix: 50mg GHK plus 20mg KPV in a 1-5ml vial, giving a 2.5mg/1mg dose.
 
Diamondd817 said:

AlexSilver said:

LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)
In the morning I dose 1mg of KPV on its own. Then in the evening I take another 1mg, this time combined with GHK-CU. My mix: 50mg GHK plus 20mg KPV in a 1-5ml vial, giving a 2.5mg/1mg dose.

Ha. What I've been calling KLOW isn't KLOW at all. The actual mix I have is ghk-cu 50mg, ghk-basic 50mg, and KPV 30mg.
 
AlexSilver said:

LongevitybroTX said:

That's really great. I recently placed an order for KLOW, and this will mark my first exposure to KPV. Looking forward to giving it a shot, even if I can't isolate which component is responsible for what.

KLOW works well, though I have to point out that KPV on its own feels noticeably different compared to when it's part of the KLOW mix.

In addition to the KLOW, I also inject KPV solo. (at separate times)

When I load the syringe with KLOW, I also draw in roughly 500 mcg of additional KPV. Since doing that, the reaction at the injection site has been all but gone.
 
GrandmaJ said:

Flash-BCR said:

GrandmaJ said:

Once I had completed 3 months of Tirz and confirmed that every side effect had passed, I chose to introduce KPV because of what it might do for inflammation. On Tirz alone, inflammation had already started improving quite quickly, and I was curious whether adding KPV could push those results further. My routine is .5(500mcg) right after waking up. Around 5 days in, changes began to show. So far there has been no ISR and no side effect at all.

Things that stood out clearly:

  • Getting out of bed is simpler and needs no warm-up. Before, I would stay seated on the mattress, slowly circling my ankles, shifting my knees slightly, and so on, before letting my legs take any weight. These days I simply pop up.
  • The hip pain that used to wake me when I turned onto that side during sleep has disappeared.
  • By day 20, carpal tunnel/wrist pain had mostly resolved. Every now and then I still feel a brief stab of pain when lifting something heavy.
  • Softball and playing with the kids leave me less sore. (On days when I have active plans, I raise the dose to 1mg, maybe 2x a week as needed)
  • Energy is higher. I planted a garden, carried bags of soil, bent over repeatedly, and only felt mildly sore the following day. Previously that would have wiped me out for 2 or 3 days.
Uncertain whether these are connected

  • After KPV was added, weight loss climbed back to 1.2 lb a week even though my Tirz dose stayed the same. I had been plateaued at roughly .5 a pound a week.
  • Stomach problems have improved a lot, acid reflux especially.
  • My hands appear to function better, with less finger cramping, and my knuckles are visible again. Less inflammation. (I cannot tell whether this comes from Tirz or KPV, or whether I simply missed it before)
  • Waking up is easier and I no longer linger in bed as long.
Since all of us are basically trying to work out what suits us while human trial science remains very limited, I figured I would post this.
Alright, you've got my attention...🙂 An old compression injury left me with lower back pain, and recently the inflammation there has flared up more...I've got some BPC-157 on hand that I plan to test out, but reading this thread has sparked my curiosity. Chances are I'll pick up some KPV too, and after I get the BPC-157 figured out, I'll give it a go...👍
Please share your results once you get going! My list of things to experiment with keeps growing, but I'm doing my best to introduce only 1 new item at a time. It's a genuine challenge.
Same here — peptides only entered my life because of Tirz. Through this site I've discovered a whole range of other peptides out there. Still, once you're caught up in everything surrounding Triz (and these days Reta as well) — the greys, crypto, testing, and all that — trying something new tends to slide down the list. And as you pointed out, if you want to know which effects come from which compound, you have to test them one by one. Even so, much like with BPC-157, I've got BH-500, Semex, and Selank just sitting in a drawer, and now it looks like some KPV too (already ordered) that I picked up from one of those US outfits selling "1 vial" at a time. I'll give it a go and see how it lands. If nothing happens, that's that and I move on. If it does something useful that I enjoy, then the question becomes whether it's worth going all in on full grey kits plus the cost of lab testing... so yeah... that dilemma...😎
 
I’m definitely putting this into my stack. The issue is a pain in just 1 foot that shows up once I’ve been standing or walking for several hours. What daily amount do you all use?
 
Jaylar said:

I’m definitely putting this into my stack. The issue is a pain in just 1 foot that shows up once I’ve been standing or walking for several hours. What daily amount do you all use?
Below is a protocol that some people follow, though it is entirely fabricated. Right now I take .5 each morning, and every so often I'll increase it to 1.0 when I've done something I expect will leave me sore. I haven't decided yet whether I'll take a break from it.

SubQ injectable: 200-500mcg 1 or 2 times per day, varying by purpose — 200-300mcg per day for general anti-inflammatory use, 250mcg 2 times per day for active inflammation, and 500mcg 1 time per day for autoimmune support.
 
I've come across information suggesting that KPV works just as well when taken by mouth, and I'm not keen on injecting myself every day—does anyone know where to get an oral version?
 
spanky2026 said:

I've come across information suggesting that KPV works just as well when taken by mouth, and I'm not keen on injecting myself every day—does anyone know where to get an oral version?
A group buy for oral KPV just happened. I'll check whether they picked up extras that could be offered down the line. Even so, delivery won't happen for some time.
 
Each morning I dose around 750mcg. My rationale is extremely scientific: I mixed it with 1.5 instead of 1, since a bit more bac seemed to help it dissolve, and 10 units makes for a simple measurement 😂 "science"
 
Since I'm currently using Glow and pleased with what it's doing for me, I plan to pick up KPV with my next order. My thought is to run it during the periods when I'm taking a break from Glow. I'm hoping it'll do something for my rosacea — Glow has already made it somewhat better, though there's still room for improvement...
 
KPV ranks among my top 2 peptides—it's a staple I really enjoy. While checking my spreadsheet recently, I saw that 732 mg remains in my supply. That's sufficient at the moment, though I consider this a peptide worth having permanently on hand.
 
Back
Top