Dilbert4Life
Explorer
Appreciate the reminder—I've still got one of those letter punch label makers lying around...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Appreciate the reminder—I've still got one of those letter punch label makers lying around...
haha, I've got a niimbot m2 right beside an m3, plus a d10 and d11 squeezed in next to thoseBNLFL said:
I've labeled roughly 180 vials so far, covering both the sides and the caps. Another 120 still need to be done. For the white round cap labels, I'm using a Niimbot 110, while a Nelko P21 handles the vial labels.
Haha, for me it happened in reverse.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
I'm fairly certain that 3d printer of yours just let me know it's asking for a niimbot m2Snep said:
Haha, for me it happened in reverse.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some pointgpwdeux said:
Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands. You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days?Pocket said:
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.Alex_9327 said:
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some pointgpwdeux said:
Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands. You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days?Pocket said:
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate![]()
You need to quit taking advice from appliances lolAlex_9327 said:
I'm fairly certain that 3d printer of yours just let me know it's asking for a niimbot m2Snep said:
Haha, for me it happened in reverse.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate![]()
At minimum, they won't lose their markings after sitting in the freezer for years.BNLFL said:
Are those still being manufactured?
Honestly, it makes me so happy to know I'm not alone in this. What used to be our "formal dining room" — basically a waste of square footage — has turned into a "craft room". It's almost comical. We've got 5 3d printers, over 100 rolls spanning every kind of filament, plus several dryers, an entire wall dedicated to Cricut-style projects including a heat press, more Ikea Kallax units than any reasonable person should own, a peptide "station" tucked into one corner, and a big height adjustable desk sitting in the middle for the real work (which is really play). When spring and fall roll around, we set up at small farmers markets and craft fairs just for the fun of it. A few hours of effort nets us a couple hundred dollars, and it's a blast watching the kids fiddle with all the little trinkets and whatnot. Actually making money isn't realistic once you factor in everything spent on filament, yarn, and so on.Pocket said:
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.Alex_9327 said:
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some pointgpwdeux said:
Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands. You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days?Pocket said:
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate![]()
Nope, you're definitely not the only one. I've got 10 printers, a few filament dryers, filament spools scattered all over, resin printers plus the wash and cure station, and a craft table set up for whatever project catches my interest that week.gpwdeux said:
Honestly, it makes me so happy to know I'm not alone in this. What used to be our "formal dining room" — basically a waste of square footage — has turned into a "craft room". It's almost comical. We've got 5 3d printers, over 100 rolls spanning every kind of filament, plus several dryers, an entire wall dedicated to Cricut-style projects including a heat press, more Ikea Kallax units than any reasonable person should own, a peptide "station" tucked into one corner, and a big height adjustable desk sitting in the middle for the real work (which is really play). When spring and fall roll around, we set up at small farmers markets and craft fairs just for the fun of it. A few hours of effort nets us a couple hundred dollars, and it's a blast watching the kids fiddle with all the little trinkets and whatnot. Actually making money isn't realistic once you factor in everything spent on filament, yarn, and so on.Pocket said:
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.Alex_9327 said:
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some pointgpwdeux said:
Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands. You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days?Pocket said:
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.Alex_9327 said:
Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate![]()