Anyone else in the same boat? My niimbot m2 arrived just 2 days ago, and I've already burned way too much time messing around with it.
First it was my vials getting labels. After that I glanced at my fridge and thought, “Hold on… every one of these opened food containers could be labeled too.”
Next thing I knew, I was eyeing my cluttered cabinets, my bookshelf, and even where my cat's food is kept… and suddenly it felt like everything needed a label
Turns out when you finally have some free time, you can find a million random things to organize.
First it was my vials getting labels. After that I glanced at my fridge and thought, “Hold on… every one of these opened food containers could be labeled too.”
Next thing I knew, I was eyeing my cluttered cabinets, my bookshelf, and even where my cat's food is kept… and suddenly it felt like everything needed a label
Turns out when you finally have some free time, you can find a million random things to organize.