It started with labeling my vials...

BNLFL said:

I've labeled roughly 180 vials so far, covering both the sides and the caps. Another 120 still need to be done. For the white round cap labels, I'm using a Niimbot 110, while a Nelko P21 handles the vial labels.
haha, I've got a niimbot m2 right beside an m3, plus a d10 and d11 squeezed in next to those 😅🤣😂
 
Snep said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Haha, for me it happened in reverse.
I'm fairly certain that 3d printer of yours just let me know it's asking for a niimbot m2😏
 
Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands 🤯 . You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
 
Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.
 
gpwdeux said:

Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands 🤯 . You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some point

Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days? 😂
 
Alex_9327 said:

gpwdeux said:

Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands 🤯 . You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some point

Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days? 😂
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.
 
Alex_9327 said:

Snep said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Haha, for me it happened in reverse.
I'm fairly certain that 3d printer of yours just let me know it's asking for a niimbot m2😏
You need to quit taking advice from appliances lol
 
Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

gpwdeux said:

Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands 🤯 . You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some point

Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days? 😂
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.
Honestly, it makes me so happy to know I'm not alone in this. What used to be our "formal dining room" — basically a waste of square footage — has turned into a "craft room". It's almost comical. We've got 5 3d printers, over 100 rolls spanning every kind of filament, plus several dryers, an entire wall dedicated to Cricut-style projects including a heat press, more Ikea Kallax units than any reasonable person should own, a peptide "station" tucked into one corner, and a big height adjustable desk sitting in the middle for the real work (which is really play). When spring and fall roll around, we set up at small farmers markets and craft fairs just for the fun of it. A few hours of effort nets us a couple hundred dollars, and it's a blast watching the kids fiddle with all the little trinkets and whatnot. Actually making money isn't realistic once you factor in everything spent on filament, yarn, and so on.
 
A UV printer such as the xtool omni would let me make labels that are both waterproof and vibrant.
 
gpwdeux said:

Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

gpwdeux said:

Hold off until a Cricut Maker plus holographic vinyl sticker sheets are in your hands 🤯 . You get 40 (to be exact, 44) labels in full color that resist water, in whatever size you like, all the way down to a tenth of a millimeter. The disposable vial boxes still come off the 3d printer, but compared with label makers, this is far ahead.
That seems really neat. Once I'm done messing with my label printer, I should give it a shot... and perhaps get a 3D printer at some point

Pocket said:

Alex_9327 said:

Alright, so I went through every one of your replies, and now my M2 has announced that it wants a 3D printer moving in as its new roommate
Turns out 3D printers are pack animals — they need 2 3D printer roommates. If you only have one, it won't thrive; you have to keep multiple. That's the reason I give for owning 10 of them...............and counting. Haha.
Whoa, 10?! Are you basically operating a 3D printer apartment these days? 😂
For me, it's a real addiction. They remind me of pokemon—I have to collect every single one. As a result, one of the bedrooms in my house is now a mini print farm, and I'm in the process of launching a 3D printing side business so that these machines can finally start covering their own rent. lol.
Honestly, it makes me so happy to know I'm not alone in this. What used to be our "formal dining room" — basically a waste of square footage — has turned into a "craft room". It's almost comical. We've got 5 3d printers, over 100 rolls spanning every kind of filament, plus several dryers, an entire wall dedicated to Cricut-style projects including a heat press, more Ikea Kallax units than any reasonable person should own, a peptide "station" tucked into one corner, and a big height adjustable desk sitting in the middle for the real work (which is really play). When spring and fall roll around, we set up at small farmers markets and craft fairs just for the fun of it. A few hours of effort nets us a couple hundred dollars, and it's a blast watching the kids fiddle with all the little trinkets and whatnot. Actually making money isn't realistic once you factor in everything spent on filament, yarn, and so on.
Nope, you're definitely not the only one. I've got 10 printers, a few filament dryers, filament spools scattered all over, resin printers plus the wash and cure station, and a craft table set up for whatever project catches my interest that week.
 
Back
Top