HereKittyKitty
Explorer
Appreciate it. That eases my mind. LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Airborne Daddy said:
When I tried to select the text, just 1 word would get copied, which annoyed me enough to curse a couple of times. Then my wife asked, "Let me guess—that glp forum of yours?" Haha. I'll handle it properly next time....BNLFL said:
Mine was sourced from that same place. A number of the other vendors refuse to send shipments into Florida.jordekorn said:
I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
A button shouldn't be necessary. Simply take the URL/address, copy it, and drop it into this space. Honestly, I'm closing in on 67 myself.Airborne Daddy said:
All I can find are share buttons for social media or email. No other choices show up for me. At 55, saving a recipe or posting a meme on fb is already a struggle...BNLFL said:
I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.
Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.![]()
What's your source for that?BNLFL said:
I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.
Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.
Thanks so much for sharing this!! I immediately went to look (good thing I noticed the tiny print below the rubber stopper image) because in the pictures they swapped the real and fake ones around, lol. Based on what was posted, the ones I received from goodies are authentic. What a relief!!Airborne Daddy said:
Over a year back, I stopped trying to get genuine Hospira... The only time a lower-quality bac caused me trouble was when it turned my tesa into gel. Sure, that bac water had been around for about 60 days, but switching to another brand's water fixed it. I recall someone messaging me that without the right credentials—license numbers, medical providers, associates, and so on—you can't obtain the real product.
I spotted at least 5 vendors using the identical lot number in their photos of the Hospira 30ml vial. This article seemed interesting, but I can't work out how to link it. (Somehow I once managed to swap btc for usdt and send it on ethereum—this one time at band camp.) In any case, here are some screenshots to assist with spotting genuine items. I still can't grasp how 2 brothers can produce 12 different kinds of clean, correctly dosed aas compounds with various esters and multiple preservatives, yet actual companies can't get .9 ba right....
When they had a Black Friday deal at $7 apiece, that's where I picked mine up. I'm still going through that supply.TacoLifter420 said:
The bottles I bought from peptidetest.com look like real Hospira.
In my case, every check shown in the image came back fineAirborne Daddy said:
Over a year back, I stopped trying to get genuine Hospira... The only time a lower-quality bac caused me trouble was when it turned my tesa into gel. Sure, that bac water had been around for about 60 days, but switching to another brand's water fixed it. I recall someone messaging me that without the right credentials—license numbers, medical providers, associates, and so on—you can't obtain the real product.
I spotted at least 5 vendors using the identical lot number in their photos of the Hospira 30ml vial. This article seemed interesting, but I can't work out how to link it. (Somehow I once managed to swap btc for usdt and send it on ethereum—this one time at band camp.) In any case, here are some screenshots to assist with spotting genuine items. I still can't grasp how 2 brothers can produce 12 different kinds of clean, correctly dosed aas compounds with various esters and multiple preservatives, yet actual companies can't get .9 ba right....
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.FarmgirlRebel said:
Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
Honestly, I'm not sure...it's quite possible that it's a reseller operating via their siteCNCCurrency said:
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.FarmgirlRebel said:
Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
Injection Shop. You'll find them listed under the vendor section.MWAH2u said:
What's your source for that?BNLFL said:
I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.
Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.
Could that be the reason some vendors refuse to ship syringes or that item to my Florida address?CNCCurrency said:
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.FarmgirlRebel said:
Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
The bac I received from them was good qualityZippityDooDah said:
The answer is spelled out in this thread: /community-link/thread/7747/jordekorn said:
I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Appreciate it!yrrdead said:
Attached is the PDF showing what @Airborne Daddy has been sharing pictures of.
The catch is that there's no way to confirm it until it's in your hands.Pinngo said:
I never thought to verify this at the time I bought it. Appreciate it @Airborne Daddy — now I have one more item for my checklist when I place my next order, and I can also verify whether what I currently have is the real thing.