Is authentic Hospira bac water actually obtainable?

FarmgirlRebel said:

deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
ugh! I just paid 14 dollars to cover shipping...grr
I have not come across that no-cost shipping option unless a minimum purchase is met.
 
deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
In what way?
 
BNLFL said:

deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
In what way?
Orders above $50 ship at no cost. I picked up 5 vials of BAC plus a set of needles, since I've recently gotten into filtering.
 
deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
In what way?
Orders above $50 ship at no cost. I picked up 5 vials of BAC plus a set of needles, since I've recently gotten into filtering.
This Forum also has a code that lowers what you pay for needles. Sadly, it won't work on the BAC.
 
deluge said:

BNLFL said:

deluge said:

HumanusExMachina said:

Vash_ said:

Injection Shop is where I source mine. The Hospira product is genuine, I can vouch for that. Over several months I've mixed up more than a few vials, and nothing has gone wrong.
I agree on both counts. The real Hospira product is without a doubt what Injection Shop carries.
Should anyone still care, they remain a solid place to get Hospira BAC. It showed up at my door 73 hours after I placed the order. Cost was $9.99, and shipping didn't add anything.
In what way?
Orders above $50 ship at no cost. I picked up 5 vials of BAC plus a set of needles, since I've recently gotten into filtering.
Oh, that was already clear to me.
 
morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
In my last message I didn't include a quote of you.
Really appreciate it! I’ll look into whether shipping to Italy is available—that would be great!
Hello, were you able to figure it out?
I sent them an email asking if they deliver to Italy, and their response was that they'd get back to me. So far there's been no reply, though I'm still keeping my fingers crossed—they come across as a reputable outfit 🙂
 
Mara_aa said:

morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

morrisultra said:

Mara_aa said:

Here in Italy, private citizens cannot buy BAC water. Retail channels carry no commercial brands at all.

To get bacteriostatic water made by a compounding pharmacy, you need a medical prescription.

I tried ordering Hospira BAC water from online medical supply distributors, on the assumption the product was genuine, but every one of them refused to ship to Italy.

If anybody knows of dependable suppliers that will ship to Italy, any insight would be welcome.

Right now I am using product that comes from China, and I have the usual worries about quality and sterility.
In my last message I didn't include a quote of you.
Really appreciate it! I’ll look into whether shipping to Italy is available—that would be great!
Hello, were you able to figure it out?
I sent them an email asking if they deliver to Italy, and their response was that they'd get back to me. So far there's been no reply, though I'm still keeping my fingers crossed—they come across as a reputable outfit 🙂
Fingers crossed for that!
 
Back
Top