Is authentic Hospira bac water actually obtainable?

Airborne Daddy said:

BNLFL said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
Mine was sourced from that same place. A number of the other vendors refuse to send shipments into Florida.

Airborne Daddy said:

BNLFL said:

I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.

Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.
All I can find are share buttons for social media or email. No other choices show up for me. At 55, saving a recipe or posting a meme on fb is already a struggle...
A button shouldn't be necessary. Simply take the URL/address, copy it, and drop it into this space. Honestly, I'm closing in on 67 myself. 😉
When I tried to select the text, just 1 word would get copied, which annoyed me enough to curse a couple of times. Then my wife asked, "Let me guess—that glp forum of yours?" Haha. I'll handle it properly next time....
100776c4cc0d953d9da1a139a5ba7442726e6e5da92e78c5bbf6de472b5d1d58.gif
 
BNLFL said:

I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.

Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.
What's your source for that?
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Over a year back, I stopped trying to get genuine Hospira... The only time a lower-quality bac caused me trouble was when it turned my tesa into gel. Sure, that bac water had been around for about 60 days, but switching to another brand's water fixed it. I recall someone messaging me that without the right credentials—license numbers, medical providers, associates, and so on—you can't obtain the real product.

I spotted at least 5 vendors using the identical lot number in their photos of the Hospira 30ml vial. This article seemed interesting, but I can't work out how to link it. (Somehow I once managed to swap btc for usdt and send it on ethereum—this one time at band camp.) In any case, here are some screenshots to assist with spotting genuine items. I still can't grasp how 2 brothers can produce 12 different kinds of clean, correctly dosed aas compounds with various esters and multiple preservatives, yet actual companies can't get .9 ba right....
Thanks so much for sharing this!! I immediately went to look (good thing I noticed the tiny print below the rubber stopper image) because in the pictures they swapped the real and fake ones around, lol. Based on what was posted, the ones I received from goodies are authentic. What a relief!!
 
TacoLifter420 said:

The bottles I bought from peptidetest.com look like real Hospira.
When they had a Black Friday deal at $7 apiece, that's where I picked mine up. I'm still going through that supply.
 
Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
 
I picked up my Hospira bac stat water through Medex Supply as well as Direct Health.

My most recent purchase at Direct Health ran $180 for 25, tax included on top

At the moment it seems to be priced at $230 for 25

It appears Direct Health has raised the price drastically, now sitting at $40 per vial
 
A group buy is currently running (it shuts once 50 cases are claimed) offering 25-case lots at $205 plus $8 for shipping. Smaller quantities are also listed, though once you break down the per-unit cost on those, it lands around what I'd call standard retail pricing across most of the vendors common in this space.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Over a year back, I stopped trying to get genuine Hospira... The only time a lower-quality bac caused me trouble was when it turned my tesa into gel. Sure, that bac water had been around for about 60 days, but switching to another brand's water fixed it. I recall someone messaging me that without the right credentials—license numbers, medical providers, associates, and so on—you can't obtain the real product.

I spotted at least 5 vendors using the identical lot number in their photos of the Hospira 30ml vial. This article seemed interesting, but I can't work out how to link it. (Somehow I once managed to swap btc for usdt and send it on ethereum—this one time at band camp.) In any case, here are some screenshots to assist with spotting genuine items. I still can't grasp how 2 brothers can produce 12 different kinds of clean, correctly dosed aas compounds with various esters and multiple preservatives, yet actual companies can't get .9 ba right....
In my case, every check shown in the image came back fine
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.
 
CNCCurrency said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.
Honestly, I'm not sure...it's quite possible that it's a reseller operating via their site
 
MWAH2u said:

BNLFL said:

I'm about to go look at mine. I only just received 2-30's. Isn't it possible to simply take the link, copy it, and drop it into the reply box? That seems to work in most places.

Alright, I stepped outside and checked. Mine match the authentic ones shown above exactly, matrix deal and all. Exp is Sept 30 2027.
What's your source for that?
Injection Shop. You'll find them listed under the vendor section.


https://injectionshop.com/
 
CNCCurrency said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Right now I'm using the inexpensive bac water I bought through Walmart's online pharmacy...I've still got roughly 10 vials of 30ml each, so I'll just finish those off first...might check out Hospira once they're gone.
I'm wondering whether this comes from Walmart itself, or from a third-party seller offering reconstitution water through Walmart's site. After all, bac water is treated as a prescription-only product.
Could that be the reason some vendors refuse to ship syringes or that item to my Florida address?
 
Thanks for posting this! I was worried mine might be counterfeit Hospira, particularly since it is so hard to source where I am — good thing it is not!
 
I never thought to verify this at the time I bought it. Appreciate it @Airborne Daddy — now I have one more item for my checklist when I place my next order, and I can also verify whether what I currently have is the real thing.
 
Attached is the PDF showing what @Airborne Daddy has been sharing pictures of.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

jordekorn said:

I heard injectionshop mentioned, and they say theirs is authentic Hospira. I went ahead and picked up 3 bottles, plus some kind of saline bac water meant for Botox. They haven't shown up yet. Their site describes it as genuine, but Hospira isn't named anywhere on there. So far I've gone through china bac water, Amazon bac water, and simple peptide bac water, and nothing has gone wrong for me up to this point.
The answer is spelled out in this thread: /community-link/thread/7747/
The bac I received from them was good quality
 
Pinngo said:

I never thought to verify this at the time I bought it. Appreciate it @Airborne Daddy — now I have one more item for my checklist when I place my next order, and I can also verify whether what I currently have is the real thing.
The catch is that there's no way to confirm it until it's in your hands.
 
Back
Top