Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you dividing your dose then? My plan was simply to do a complete shot each 5 days.woundcarping said:
People often refer to this as split dosing.
my rats follow a 4 day schedule.Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
I use a lower amount when splitting the dose, though mine isn't half.Atlanatpr said:
Are you dividing your dose then? My plan was simply to do a complete shot each 5 days.woundcarping said:
People often refer to this as split dosing.
Atlanatpr said:
Are you dividing your dose then? My plan was simply to do a complete shot each 5 days.woundcarping said:
People often refer to this as split dosing.
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
8Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
What's your current dose, exactly? You mention that cravings for snacks persist regardless of how much you raise the dose, yet I suspect the amount might not be as high as you think. My own approach would be to bump up the weekly amount first, before going to a split schedule. That said, splitting doesn't seem problematic to me either.
Atlanatpr said:
8Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
What's your current dose, exactly? You mention that cravings for snacks persist regardless of how much you raise the dose, yet I suspect the amount might not be as high as you think. My own approach would be to bump up the weekly amount first, before going to a split schedule. That said, splitting doesn't seem problematic to me either.
Has any other GLP been something you've experimented with that hits appetite harder? You never mentioned your current medication, though given how often this complaint comes up, my guess is reta. Once your split schedule feels stable, consider stacking in a different compound with stronger hunger-blocking action. In your situation, pushing reta up to +10mg weekly probably isn't the smartest use of the drug.Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
Tridocka said:
Has any other GLP been something you've experimented with that hits appetite harder? You never mentioned your current medication, though given how often this complaint comes up, my guess is reta. Once your split schedule feels stable, consider stacking in a different compound with stronger hunger-blocking action. In your situation, pushing reta up to +10mg weekly probably isn't the smartest use of the drug.Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
Honestly, 5mg weekly paired with a potent appetite killer 3-4days afterward could work — tiny amounts, best results for wellness and efficiency
The reason is that it still does its job for the other days, plus getting sufficient protein and such has become difficult at this point, and I'd rather squeeze everything I can out of my current dose before increasing it—otherwise my weight loss might not be as great. Oh, and I don't own a needle that goes above 100 units.Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
8Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
What's your current dose, exactly? You mention that cravings for snacks persist regardless of how much you raise the dose, yet I suspect the amount might not be as high as you think. My own approach would be to bump up the weekly amount first, before going to a split schedule. That said, splitting doesn't seem problematic to me either.
At that level, the dose remains small. What’s the reason for not increasing it gradually?
Is a 1ml syringe not large enough for you? As was covered earlier, simply split the dose into 2 injections. Another option is to reduce the amount of BAC so the volume you inject is smaller, while still delivering the dose you're after.Atlanatpr said:
The reason is that it still does its job for the other days, plus getting sufficient protein and such has become difficult at this point, and I'd rather squeeze everything I can out of my current dose before increasing it—otherwise my weight loss might not be as great. Oh, and I don't own a needle that goes above 100 units.Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
8Grogu said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
What's your current dose, exactly? You mention that cravings for snacks persist regardless of how much you raise the dose, yet I suspect the amount might not be as high as you think. My own approach would be to bump up the weekly amount first, before going to a split schedule. That said, splitting doesn't seem problematic to me either.
At that level, the dose remains small. What’s the reason for not increasing it gradually?
I figure this is the real reason: prescribers find it simplest to instruct patients to inject once a week, always on the same day. Medication adherence among the general public is already laughably poor even when the directions are dead simple, so I can only picture the mess if large numbers of people were told to dose on some odd-numbered day schedule. Prescribers would rather protect themselves lolGrogu said:
Seems like you've settled on an approach. Plenty of folks inject twice weekly, or on some schedule that isn't 7 days, and they don't run into problems. My take is that sticking to a 7 day schedule has more to do with keeping patients consistent with their meds than with anything happening at the receptor level.
clemochi said:
I figure this is the real reason: prescribers find it simplest to instruct patients to inject once a week, always on the same day. Medication adherence among the general public is already laughably poor even when the directions are dead simple, so I can only picture the mess if large numbers of people were told to dose on some odd-numbered day schedule. Prescribers would rather protect themselves lolGrogu said:
Seems like you've settled on an approach. Plenty of folks inject twice weekly, or on some schedule that isn't 7 days, and they don't run into problems. My take is that sticking to a 7 day schedule has more to do with keeping patients consistent with their meds than with anything happening at the receptor level.