Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
Speaking as a teacher—I apologize.CathyGoesFar said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
For me, tirz works best on a 5-day schedule.
I keep track of when I take my shots using a paper calendar along with those great shiny star stickers. School wasn't something I enjoyed, and teachers rarely handed me gold stars, so these days I award them to myself for doing health-related things.![]()
DidntMakeBrownies said:
Speaking as a teacher—I apologize.CathyGoesFar said:
Atlanatpr said:
By day 5, I consistently find myself snacking way more, and increasing the dose doesn’t seem to change that. So I’m considering switching to a 5-day injection schedule. Anyone here tried that approach?
For me, tirz works best on a 5-day schedule.
I keep track of when I take my shots using a paper calendar along with those great shiny star stickers. School wasn't something I enjoyed, and teachers rarely handed me gold stars, so these days I award them to myself for doing health-related things.![]()
![]()
Which one do you like better, MJ or Reta? In your experience, what are the biggest differences between them? ThanksBBA1969 said:
I belong to the "3.5 days" group — I followed that schedule with Tirz, and now I'm doing it with Reta.
For me, the first several days right after the full dose (tirz) were not pleasant: getting down even fluids, let alone food, was a struggle… then during the final day and a half before the following injection, I'd flip into a ravenous creature, ready to pounce on whatever seemed even slightly like food.
For me, reta is on a 5-day scheduleAtlanatpr said:
Are you dividing your dose then? My plan was simply to do a complete shot each 5 days.woundcarping said:
People often refer to this as split dosing.
When it comes to suppressing appetite, MJ beats Reta by a long shot in my experience. Apart from the typical fluctuations that come with a once-a-week injection, I haven't really dealt with any side effects worth mentioning.emelite14 said:
Which one do you like better, MJ or Reta? In your experience, what are the biggest differences between them? ThanksBBA1969 said:
I belong to the "3.5 days" group — I followed that schedule with Tirz, and now I'm doing it with Reta.
For me, the first several days right after the full dose (tirz) were not pleasant: getting down even fluids, let alone food, was a struggle… then during the final day and a half before the following injection, I'd flip into a ravenous creature, ready to pounce on whatever seemed even slightly like food.