I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
On IndiaMart, quality varies — much like Amazon. My go-to suppliers are skitesintl and viagcial, both based in India, and they offer low prices along with a solid reputation. A number of people in a different group I belong to (not peps) also order from them. I've purchased many items and have yet to receive counterfeits or deal with customs confiscations. For bigger orders, they even split things into multiple shipments to reduce attention. Whether they carry every product you're after is unclear, but you can reach out by email to inquire. Both also have strong ratings on trustpilot.jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
That's accurate. Beyond that, I'd say the whole approach to medicine in India operates on entirely different assumptions. Banking works the same way there. Banks will actually send someone to your house to get you to sign up, and keeping an account costs you nothing each month. In the same vein, walking into any neighborhood medical shop and buying whatever medicine you want requires no prescription. Give them a ring, and it shows up at your door. Naturally, the authoritarian government is attempting to shut this down. Around the last decade, their equivalent of big pharma went after the generic medicine sector, but luckily, they didn't succeed.d0se1 said:
Many generics are simply relabeled goods coming out of India.
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
Got it, that makes sense. In India, a lot of producers hold export licenses and basically run their business solely around shipping goods abroad. The tax breaks and margins are massive. For clear reasons, they adopt brand names that sound Anglospheric. Since customs and excise duties are steep there—especially targeting items that appear high-end—they frequently spend money making the packaging look cheap. During my time there, I stopped keeping track of all the customs fees I ended up paying; many times they cost more than the item itself.jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
India's national government recognizes English as one of its official languages, alongside Hindi in the northern region, and it takes precedence over Hindi across large parts of the nation. Those reasons are self-evident.Smiter said:
Got it, that makes sense. In India, a lot of producers hold export licenses and basically run their business solely around shipping goods abroad. The tax breaks and margins are massive. For clear reasons, they adopt brand names that sound Anglospheric. Since customs and excise duties are steep there—especially targeting items that appear high-end—they frequently spend money making the packaging look cheap. During my time there, I stopped keeping track of all the customs fees I ended up paying; many times they cost more than the item itself.jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
That's right—at the central government level, India recognizes 2 official languages: English and Hindi. The Hindi belt covers the central and northern regions of the country, where Hindi is primarily spoken. In the South, however, it doesn't see much use.indolent said:
India's national government recognizes English as one of its official languages, alongside Hindi in the northern region, and it takes precedence over Hindi across large parts of the nation. Those reasons are self-evident.Smiter said:
Got it, that makes sense. In India, a lot of producers hold export licenses and basically run their business solely around shipping goods abroad. The tax breaks and margins are massive. For clear reasons, they adopt brand names that sound Anglospheric. Since customs and excise duties are steep there—especially targeting items that appear high-end—they frequently spend money making the packaging look cheap. During my time there, I stopped keeping track of all the customs fees I ended up paying; many times they cost more than the item itself.jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
When it comes to individual states, more than 20 regional languages hold official status as well.
Smiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
A thread about this exists on the farm. It contains plenty of useful information. Have you tried searching for it?jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
Oh, you're talking about the vendors on that site? Yeah, that's just how Indiamart operates. To me, it's way more convenient than how things work with Chinese peps, for example, where you have to put in extra effort to get things sorted. I recall that last year, while I was browsing Indiamart for items, a bunch of offers came flooding in from other people. I went through each one, comparing reviews, prices, and how long they'd been in business, and then I sent a copied-and-pasted "thanks but no thanks" reply to the ones I passed on. Piece of cake.Grogu said:
Smiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
Oh, I’m absolutely being a snot. They are only out to earn a living, and like vendors at a bizarre or flea market, they can get pushy at times.
jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.