Smiter
Explorer
Right...over there they turn out goods for several brands that just slap their own name on the identical item. Same deal with the denim makers over in Bangkok. It rolls off a line, one and the same product, and then labels get stuck on like Wrangler, Lee, Levi's, or whatever. The folks who are fine with following the herd will shell out for that gaudy tag, and all the effort put in at the shop ends up paying off.HereKittyKitty said:
jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
Learning that Indian manufacturers supply generic drugs to US pharmacies too might give you the same ick.
Everything I've received has been effective and clean.
But anyway,
much the same for me. Just wish the peps were cheaper and newer.HereKittyKitty said:
jason370 said:
the products come across as sketchy...the labels say US reliable and British pharma, yet those names are only found in India, and the packaging appears aged, grimy and damaged. nothing about it seems clean or sterileSmiter said:
I've come across it 2 times. What does this ick factor refer to?Grogu said:
jason370 said:
I want to purchase a few items, and it's really hard to get past that queasy feeling (even though I'll happily inject myself with questionable Chinese peptides all day long). Has anyone had reliable, confidence-inspiring dealings with India Mart?
I still can't shake that ick factor. I'll browse the site, check out a few items, and for the next 3 days my inbox gets flooded by every supplier imaginable trying to sell me z-pak or whatever it was I'd been looking at.
One name I recall seeing brought up on the forum is Beyond Care. From what I can tell, their product range looks fairly extensive.
Beyond Care from Nagpur, India | About Us
Beyond Care, Nagpur, Maharashtra - Deals in Testosterone Enanthate Injection, Anastrozole 1mg Tablet Anaridex, Emphaliv Met 12.5mg + 1000mg Empagliflozin And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Nerviash 450mg Pregabalin Capsules and Anti Infective Drugs & Medicines
Image unavailable
www.indiamart.com
Prior thread. But if you search, I'm sure you'll find more:
Indiamart
Hi there, based on your recommendation, I'd really like to try this Beyond Care vendor - could you please give me more precise info so I can look them up? I don't want to go through the floods of folks offering me stuff again to try to find them... edit to ask - is it this vendor? their site at...
View attachment 10489
GLP1Chat.com
Precisely.QueenMuntha said:
I've got 2 vendors I use consistently, and I found both of them at the start through an IndiaMart inquiry where I didn't know what I was getting into. Whenever an order shows up, I look into the labs that manufactured it, and every one so far has been a big Indian pharma company. Over in India, their pharmacy setup is basically wide open, unlike how it works in the US. Scripts aren't really a requirement there, and the pricing is unbelievably low. Generic anti-coagulants, antibiotics, prednisone, allopurinol, and other items have all been part of my orders. They've been excellent at communicating and reply quickly. No problems up to this point.
Learning that Indian manufacturers supply generic drugs to US pharmacies too might give you the same ick.
Everything I've received has been effective and clean.