jason370 Explorer Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location NY May 8, 2026 #41 Smiter said: Some of what I purchased came from Indiamart. Click to expand... when i looked at the price list, tesa and bpc weren't there—did the prices line up with what chinese sellers charge?
Smiter said: Some of what I purchased came from Indiamart. Click to expand... when i looked at the price list, tesa and bpc weren't there—did the prices line up with what chinese sellers charge?
Smiter Explorer Joined Apr 16, 2026 Messages 629 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia, USA May 9, 2026 #42 jason370 said: Smiter said: Some of what I purchased came from Indiamart. Click to expand... when i looked at the price list, tesa and bpc weren't there—did the prices line up with what chinese sellers charge? Click to expand... I'm not actually sure about that, but I doubt it. It might cost more.
jason370 said: Smiter said: Some of what I purchased came from Indiamart. Click to expand... when i looked at the price list, tesa and bpc weren't there—did the prices line up with what chinese sellers charge? Click to expand... I'm not actually sure about that, but I doubt it. It might cost more.