HGH injection reaction

UnknownUser888

Explorer
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
 
Never encountered this issue with HGH myself, though I do filter mine. Was the GH reconstituted correctly using the vendor's BAC? Perhaps consider filtering? Check whether others who received the same batch had a comparable reaction.
 
miameow said:

Never encountered this issue with HGH myself, though I do filter mine. Was the GH reconstituted correctly using the vendor's BAC? Perhaps consider filtering? Check whether others who received the same batch had a comparable reaction.
I'll put the next vial through filters. It mixed fine and came out clear. That said, it was my first go at it, and I hadn't realised that the moment I inserted the bac syringe, it would pull everything in right away.

On top of that, since I'm currently banned from source talk, am I still allowed to ask other people about my batch, or not?
 
UnknownUser888 said:

miameow said:

Never encountered this issue with HGH myself, though I do filter mine. Was the GH reconstituted correctly using the vendor's BAC? Perhaps consider filtering? Check whether others who received the same batch had a comparable reaction.
I'll put the next vial through filters. It mixed fine and came out clear. That said, it was my first go at it, and I hadn't realised that the moment I inserted the bac syringe, it would pull everything in right away.

On top of that, since I'm currently banned from source talk, am I still allowed to ask other people about my batch, or not?
For your particular batch, the quickest route to an answer is probably the vendor's Telegram or Discord communities rather than this forum. Meso also keeps a dedicated thread per vendor, so that's another place to pose the question. If it were a batch problem, someone would almost certainly have flagged it by now.
 
UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
 
HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Hospira bac is available to me. The catch: where I’ve located it in Aus, it’s sold only as 30ml vials. My monthly usage is just 6ml.

Also, based on what I’ve come across, the common advice is to discard it past 28days, even though a few folks claim it’s still okay as long as it isn’t cloudy
 
UnknownUser888 said:

HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Hospira bac is available to me. The catch: where I’ve located it in Aus, it’s sold only as 30ml vials. My monthly usage is just 6ml.

Also, based on what I’ve come across, the common advice is to discard it past 28days, even though a few folks claim it’s still okay as long as it isn’t cloudy
In clinical settings that's a guideline. I've gone 4 months with a single one and had no problems.
 
UnknownUser888 said:

HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Hospira bac is available to me. The catch: where I’ve located it in Aus, it’s sold only as 30ml vials. My monthly usage is just 6ml.

Also, based on what I’ve come across, the common advice is to discard it past 28days, even though a few folks claim it’s still okay as long as it isn’t cloudy
Spending a bit more money and tossing some out over 2 months seems like a fair trade for bac water that's safer.......
 
HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Any chance you could post those test results? I'd be interested in taking a look.
 
Uh... one time I used a single bac bottle for roughly 5 months. On average I'd say I go through 1 bottle every 2-3 months. Honestly, I've never run into any problems.

Bro science claims that keeping bac in the fridge makes it last longer. But Pfizer's instructions advise against that, and the reasoning is that Pfizer worries cold temperatures will cause the water and alcohol to separate, so you have to shake it frequently. Whether any of that holds up, I have no idea, but it sounds convincing enough to me and it seems to do the job. 🤷‍♂️
 
UnknownUser888 said:

Calm Logic said:

In Vegemite land, what does Hospira cost?
1 vial of 30mL costs $36 AUD
$25.70 USD. Right now, while we're in a shortage, the typical price is $15 USD / $21 AUD — so that works out to roughly $11 USD ($15 AUD) more.
 
Calm Logic said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Calm Logic said:

In Vegemite land, what does Hospira cost?
1 vial of 30mL costs $36 AUD
$25.70 USD. Right now, while we're in a shortage, the typical price is $15 USD / $21 AUD — so that works out to roughly $11 USD ($15 AUD) more.
On our island, we pay top dollar for every single thing 😭
 
UnknownUser888 said:

HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Hospira bac is available to me. The catch: where I’ve located it in Aus, it’s sold only as 30ml vials. My monthly usage is just 6ml.

Also, based on what I’ve come across, the common advice is to discard it past 28days, even though a few folks claim it’s still okay as long as it isn’t cloudy
I was digging around for details on how long Hospira lasts, and I came across some findings that were posted here by someone else, not me. According to those, 90 days seems fine.
 
When it comes to HGH, excipient quality varies between vendors—some are simply superior. That said, Hospira ought to work fine.

px1984 said:

UnknownUser888 said:

HappyLoser said:

UnknownUser888 said:

Hey all,

I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip

I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
It's quite possible that the BAC supplied by the vendor is causing the problem. Recently, many tests have been run on BAC water, and the majority of these products are failing. Heavy metals, endotoxins, absence of sterility, and in many instances the BAC water has almost no alcohol at all.

I realize it's very difficult to source, but Hospira is considered the gold standard for a reason. It is true pharma grade, so you know exactly what you're getting. Research BAC products are entirely unregulated—for all you know, that vendor's BAC could be Chinese tap water.
Hospira bac is available to me. The catch: where I’ve located it in Aus, it’s sold only as 30ml vials. My monthly usage is just 6ml.

Also, based on what I’ve come across, the common advice is to discard it past 28days, even though a few folks claim it’s still okay as long as it isn’t cloudy
I was digging around for details on how long Hospira lasts, and I came across some findings that were posted here by someone else, not me. According to those, 90 days seems fine.
Once opened and stored in the fridge, don't forget to shake the BAC prior to every draw:

The colder the solution becomes, the more readily the benzyl alcohol separates out.

This is also why it's good to shake your BAC water before each use, making sure it is uniformly mixed.

Click to expand...
 
I used Hospira bacteriostatic water and ran it through a filter, but the issue hasn't gone away.

I was thinking about getting a different peptide from a different vendor, just to check whether the pens or vials I bought might be the cause.
 
The bacteriostatic water isn’t the culprit. I went through the exact same thing, and I attempted every possible fix—different bacteriostatic water, three separate HGH suppliers, new syringes, different needle gauges, altered injection methods, and so on. What’s actually happening is that your body is mounting some form of allergic response involving mast cells

What worked for me was 20 mg of loratadine taken three hours prior to injecting.
 
Back
Top