UnknownUser888
Explorer
Hey all,
I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip
I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?
I began hgh last week, 2iu daily. Roughly 24 hours after every shot, the spot turns red and firm, then it stays that way for another 24hrs.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I’m using the BA from the vender and it’s a 36iu vial diluted with 3ml bac. 4mm 32g pen tip
I tried letting it warm up to room temperature, thinking the cold might be the irritant, but nothing changed. Is the BA the culprit?