HGH injection reaction

Dydanz said:

The bacteriostatic water isn’t the culprit. I went through the exact same thing, and I attempted every possible fix—different bacteriostatic water, three separate HGH suppliers, new syringes, different needle gauges, altered injection methods, and so on. What’s actually happening is that your body is mounting some form of allergic response involving mast cells

What worked for me was 20 mg of loratadine taken three hours prior to injecting.
Appreciate it, I'll give that a shot. Does this issue happen just with HGH, or does it apply to other peptides too?
 
My husband experienced similar severe reactions — furious red patches at every spot where he injected, which expanded and persisted for 7 days. It was quality HGH, and we used Hospira bac. I used it myself for several weeks without any ISR or other problems. The red patches he developed were inflamed and hot when touched. Since that isn't a good sign, I made him stop and we passed what was left of our HGH to a friend.
 
UnknownUser888 said:

Dydanz said:

The bacteriostatic water isn’t the culprit. I went through the exact same thing, and I attempted every possible fix—different bacteriostatic water, three separate HGH suppliers, new syringes, different needle gauges, altered injection methods, and so on. What’s actually happening is that your body is mounting some form of allergic response involving mast cells

What worked for me was 20 mg of loratadine taken three hours prior to injecting.
Appreciate it, I'll give that a shot. Does this issue happen just with HGH, or does it apply to other peptides too?
That reaction only happened to me when using hgh
 
Back
Top