Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Getting ripped off happens far too easily. And then there's this as wellarticfox said:
miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
Jano organizes group tests in which every person sends payment straight to the lab, yet a vendor running that kind of arrangement for a group buy is something I have never come across. What these "vendors" really are is sales reps juggling hundreds of buyers who push crypto through several online wallets that support a wide range of digital currencies. The tech for this clearly exists, sure, but picturing a Jinjier or Ham or Yuna or Cassie pulling it off is hard for me. Then there is the whole shipping headache on top of it.articfox said:
miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
miss-sanne said:
Getting ripped off happens far too easily. And then there's this as wellarticfox said:
miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
/community-link/post/88579/
latviantower said:
Jano organizes group tests in which every person sends payment straight to the lab, yet a vendor running that kind of arrangement for a group buy is something I have never come across. What these "vendors" really are is sales reps juggling hundreds of buyers who push crypto through several online wallets that support a wide range of digital currencies. The tech for this clearly exists, sure, but picturing a Jinjier or Ham or Yuna or Cassie pulling it off is hard for me. Then there is the whole shipping headache on top of it.articfox said:
miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
My time being active in this community is still short, but even so I have watched it change a fair amount, most notably with vendors being brought in. That specific move by Zip deserves my praise, both as something done for our benefit and as a courtesy toward the vendors (and honestly, to drum up a bit of support for keeping this place running).
My hope is that we never slide into the gb and testing mess that is so widespread on DC and TG. Checking in here every day is not about that.
Most vendors you purchase kits from run a Telegram server, and that's often where group testing happens, alongside others who ordered from the same batch. Stairway to Gray on TG also offers group test invites for the better-known vendors.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Aterna13 said:
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Let me know how it goes. An endo test through ACS runs $195. My reasoning is that I'm picking up 6 months of medication — it has a clean COA, sure, but endotoxins worry me more. On top of that, after everything checks out, I still have to filter the whole batch. Honestly, at this stage I'm ready to just start my own lab, hahabockscar said:
Aterna13 said:
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.
In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
dancs said:
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
What's being discussed is group tests, not group buys. With group tests, the payment goes straight to the lab.miss-sanne said:
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.
Head over to telegram.
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!bockscar said:
Aterna13 said:
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.
In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
If you haven't shipped anything for testing yet, reach out to me first. trust! I'm pretty sure I've come across the new tech for us independent/solo flyers....but i havent posted yet cuz im still needing to test mine so dont wanna "pre vouch" just in case something goes sideways even though I doubt it. I like the folks i been messaging this week and trust themBigDog8084 said:
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!bockscar said:
Aterna13 said:
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.
In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
Put it up.bockscar said:
If you haven't shipped anything for testing yet, reach out to me first. trust! I'm pretty sure I've come across the new tech for us independent/solo flyers....but i havent posted yet cuz im still needing to test mine so dont wanna "pre vouch" just in case something goes sideways even though I doubt it. I like the folks i been messaging this week and trust themBigDog8084 said:
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!bockscar said:
Aterna13 said:
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.
In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
I'll share it eventually, once I'm at a point where I can put my full confidence behind it for everyone here.tcpnomad said:
Post it.
Click to expand...
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusingflapjacks said:
dancs said:
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.bockscar said:
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.