Group Testing ?

sheilarae74 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Most vendors you purchase kits from run a Telegram server, and that's often where group testing happens, alongside others who ordered from the same batch. Stairway to Gray on TG also offers group test invites for the better-known vendors.
That's the approach! STG! And Dancs will point you toward a solid garden to plow on your own.
 
Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing
Are you already part of TG and STG? To get in, you have to make a purchase and then share a post inside "Group Test Invites."
 
As someone also just starting out with testing, I’ve discovered that after making a purchase, looking up your batch number in vendor discos/stg helps point you the right way
 
BNLFL said:

Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing
Are you already part of TG and STG? To get in, you have to make a purchase and then share a post inside "Group Test Invites."
Seems like nobody's a fan of the supplier I use — total silence on both fronts.
 
Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing

BNLFL said:

Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing
Are you already part of TG and STG? To get in, you have to make a purchase and then share a post inside "Group Test Invites."

I'm organizing a local group buy for tirz, reta, ghk-cu, mots-c, and other items. Our goal is to locate others who buy from the same vendor and join in on testing.

Yes, I'm on STG and TG. I'll take a look at the group invites, thanks for the guidance.
 
flapjacks said:

Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing

BNLFL said:

Aterna13 said:

flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing
Are you already part of TG and STG? To get in, you have to make a purchase and then share a post inside "Group Test Invites."

I'm organizing a local group buy for tirz, reta, ghk-cu, mots-c, and other items. Our goal is to locate others who buy from the same vendor and join in on testing.

Yes, I'm on STG and TG. I'll take a look at the group invites, thanks for the guidance.
I'm genuinely interested, so please keep me in the loop — the peptides I'm going after are the same ones.
 
The Flying Purple Pep Guild is among the top spots for locating testing groups. Search Google to locate their Telegram. My most recent test group came from there.
 
5byfive said:

The Flying Purple Pep Guild is among the top spots for locating testing groups. Search Google to locate their Telegram. My most recent test group came from there.
Yep, locating this one is a breeze.
 
5byfive said:

The Flying Purple Pep Guild is among the top spots for locating testing groups. Search Google to locate their Telegram. My most recent test group came from there.

BNLFL said:

5byfive said:

The Flying Purple Pep Guild is among the top spots for locating testing groups. Search Google to locate their Telegram. My most recent test group came from there.
Yep, locating this one is a breeze.

I'm heading down the rabbit hole!
 
tcpnomad said:


Post it.

Click to expand...
For purity and content analysis, I shipped 1 vial to BT labs, and for endotoxins, I shipped 1 vial to freedom. The total was $300. Every other option that had broad acceptance as reliable started at $400 or more.
 
Back
Top