Group Testing ?

articfox

Explorer
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
What if there were a place where we could hold a vote on a vendor and product, so that the items bought would go through a group test?

Just a thought.
 
On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.
 
miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.

Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
 
articfox said:

miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.

Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
Getting ripped off happens far too easily. And then there's this as well


/community-link/post/88579/
 
articfox said:

miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.

Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
Jano organizes group tests in which every person sends payment straight to the lab, yet a vendor running that kind of arrangement for a group buy is something I have never come across. What these "vendors" really are is sales reps juggling hundreds of buyers who push crypto through several online wallets that support a wide range of digital currencies. The tech for this clearly exists, sure, but picturing a Jinjier or Ham or Yuna or Cassie pulling it off is hard for me. Then there is the whole shipping headache on top of it.

My time being active in this community is still short, but even so I have watched it change a fair amount, most notably with vendors being brought in. That specific move by Zip deserves my praise, both as something done for our benefit and as a courtesy toward the vendors (and honestly, to drum up a bit of support for keeping this place running).

My hope is that we never slide into the gb and testing mess that is so widespread on DC and TG. Checking in here every day is not about that.
 
miss-sanne said:

articfox said:

miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.

Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
Getting ripped off happens far too easily. And then there's this as well


/community-link/post/88579/

Getting ripped off is really simple, particularly through tg and dc.

True about the group rules, if a vetted group existed internally then folks wouldn't be creating their own side groups.

Honestly it's not something that bothers me, I'm only throwing out an idea as a way to chip in 👍
 
latviantower said:

articfox said:

miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.

Could we sidestep scammers by paying the vendor straight away?
Jano organizes group tests in which every person sends payment straight to the lab, yet a vendor running that kind of arrangement for a group buy is something I have never come across. What these "vendors" really are is sales reps juggling hundreds of buyers who push crypto through several online wallets that support a wide range of digital currencies. The tech for this clearly exists, sure, but picturing a Jinjier or Ham or Yuna or Cassie pulling it off is hard for me. Then there is the whole shipping headache on top of it.

My time being active in this community is still short, but even so I have watched it change a fair amount, most notably with vendors being brought in. That specific move by Zip deserves my praise, both as something done for our benefit and as a courtesy toward the vendors (and honestly, to drum up a bit of support for keeping this place running).

My hope is that we never slide into the gb and testing mess that is so widespread on DC and TG. Checking in here every day is not about that.

Using Jano isn't complicated, and arranging a vendor group doesn't strike me as particularly difficult — payments would still happen one by one as usual, only with a checklist to tick off.

There's no way this turns into some massive gb and testing forum; what I'm describing is a single small section limited to vetted members. With proper planning, it would beat tg and dc on security.

Either way it's all good mate, I'm just trying to chip in 👍
 
What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
 
bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Most vendors you purchase kits from run a Telegram server, and that's often where group testing happens, alongside others who ordered from the same batch. Stairway to Gray on TG also offers group test invites for the better-known vendors.
 
bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.
 
bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.
 
Aterna13 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.

I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.

In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
 
bockscar said:

Aterna13 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.

I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.

In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
Let me know how it goes. An endo test through ACS runs $195. My reasoning is that I'm picking up 6 months of medication — it has a clean COA, sure, but endotoxins worry me more. On top of that, after everything checks out, I still have to filter the whole batch. Honestly, at this stage I'm ready to just start my own lab, haha
 
dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
 
miss-sanne said:

On this forum, group buys aren't something we participate in. The reason is that we never send money to one another, which keeps scammers away.

Head over to telegram.
What's being discussed is group tests, not group buys. With group tests, the payment goes straight to the lab.
 
bockscar said:

Aterna13 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.

I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.

In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!
 
BigDog8084 said:

bockscar said:

Aterna13 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.

I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.

In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!
If you haven't shipped anything for testing yet, reach out to me first. trust! I'm pretty sure I've come across the new tech for us independent/solo flyers....but i havent posted yet cuz im still needing to test mine so dont wanna "pre vouch" just in case something goes sideways even though I doubt it. I like the folks i been messaging this week and trust them
 
bockscar said:

BigDog8084 said:

bockscar said:

Aterna13 said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
Same here — I'll just cover the lab fee myself until I find a trustworthy group to join. There are simply too many unknowns that I'm not willing to gamble on.

I'll just pay the cost myself this time, since I'll be relying on these vials in the near future (the one I'm using now is already over a month old, and I estimate I've got another 4-6 weeks before it loses potency or turns cloudy). I'll likely send it to stairway to gray, or to the groups on here once I've had time to poke around in there...I see that as a show of good faith. On top of that, I'm hoping to pick up another 2-3 kits, so having others chip in on those would be helpful.

In case you're in the market for a lab to test with...they still haven't gotten back to me LOL, but my plan is to use MZ biolabs out of arizona assuming they respond. Going through them for endotoxin plus purity/net content works out roughly $75 cheaper than freedom diagnostics. If I get no answer...then freedom diagnostics is my fallback. it is what it is....I'd rather have a thinner wallet than shoot fentanyl or something LOL
Same here — Freedom is what I plan to run my initial test through. I just need to confirm I'm using the correct product!!
If you haven't shipped anything for testing yet, reach out to me first. trust! I'm pretty sure I've come across the new tech for us independent/solo flyers....but i havent posted yet cuz im still needing to test mine so dont wanna "pre vouch" just in case something goes sideways even though I doubt it. I like the folks i been messaging this week and trust them
Put it up.
 
tcpnomad said:


Post it.

Click to expand...
I'll share it eventually, once I'm at a point where I can put my full confidence behind it for everyone here.

Just so we're clear, what I stumbled on for testing isn't some earth-shattering revelation—it's actually fairly straightforward to work out, though it does require putting in a bit of legwork. If that's not something you want to bother with, hang tight for a little while; after my results come in and everything looks solid, I'll make a post over in the testing sub. I'll tag you (assuming I'm able to)... both spots claim turnaround is roughly a week, so it shouldn't take long, and I'm shipping it out Monday.
 
flapjacks said:

dancs said:

bockscar said:

What’s the process for joining group testing? In an earlier post of mine, I got some flak for not trying to find it....but my account status won’t even let me post in the testing sub. So I have zero clue how to go about this. Within the next 3-4 weeks I should have a reta Purity/Net content test to share from a board sponsor, and I’d like to use that to get my foot in the door....but I don’t know where to begin.
I'll send you a direct message and walk you through it.

This is something I want to learn more about. I'm preparing for what's ahead and collecting everything I'll need. Group testing seems like the one part I haven't sorted out yet.
same here! What kind of thing do you want to test? Right now I'm on STG, attempting to work out the best method for this- since it's honestly very confusing
 
Back
Top