Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I inject it subcutaneously.lusty said:
Tomorrow I have an IV drip scheduled, and I plan to include it then. Should the results be favorable, I may order some from Korea and simply inject it subcutaneously—or do you all prefer intramuscular?
I'm on Korean Glut too. Subq never burned on the way in, but the spot stayed noticeable for 2 days afterward. Once I moved to IM, that went away completely and I've had zero problems.lusty said:
Tomorrow I have an IV drip scheduled, and I plan to include it then. Should the results be favorable, I may order some from Korea and simply inject it subcutaneously—or do you all prefer intramuscular?
Curious which one you lean toward, Glutaone or Luthione? On my initial order I went with Glutaone. The Luthione lists the medical manufacturer, whereas from what I can tell the Glutaone might be seen as a "generic" version?CNCCurrency said:
Yes on the nad, just to be on the safe side. South Korea glut is what I use, pharma grade glut and Ascorbic acid from them also
Click to expand...
For about a year now I’ve been on a comparable regimen. Labs kept flagging fatty liver problems for me, and those stopped appearing once I began an IM glut+c protocol. Good to hear your migraines improved as well!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
Chili777 said:
Okay, a study came out this week. I don't like being "that guy," but you should take a look at this. It looks like glutathione may have two sides:
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2026-03-antioxidant-unexpected-food-source-tumors.html
Where in the study does it say it causes cancer? All it states is that cancer relies on it to fuel the tumors. That's the same thing other peps do. Did I overlook anything??Rockybalboa said:
Chili777 said:
Okay, a study came out this week. I don't like being "that guy," but you should take a look at this. It looks like glutathione may have two sides:
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2026-03-antioxidant-unexpected-food-source-tumors.html
It figures—just when you're trying to get healthy and steer clear of cancer and all that, a study like this pops up out of nowhere.
There are plenty of positives glutathione brings to the body. Yet cancer somehow always manages to make life miserable for everyone.
And by the time you find out you've got it, it's already advanced. So frustrating.
Looks like that's one more peptide to stay away from.
what dose of NAC do you take? it bothers my teeth, so right now I'm looking at capsuleslessthanhalf said:
Taking precursors by mouth is likely the better route. Because of how large the molecule is, glutathione itself has a hard time getting inside cells, which is where it is actually needed. Cellular glutathione levels can be raised by NAC ( n-acetyl cysteine ), and NAC combined with glycine does the same. It costs less, is simpler to use, and is likely to work better.
"Studies show reduced glutathione was starkly raised in its usual target tissues and organs through direct function, and whatever amount gets broken down (as most amino based things are when taken orally) is still able to be used to provide basic resources for raising glutathione even more.
All in all, it’s a solid and cheap way to get the benefits you’d normally see reserved for liposomal products and I.V. without the side-effects that can accompany both"
Click to expand...
Those are the exact ones I use too.v2boi said:
View attachment 11719
You can find Luthione from Korea, glutathione made in Chinese factories, and pharm grade glutathione from China that grey vendors also distribute
That's great news! Really glad you found something that works for your migraines!!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
I take 1200 mg of glutithione and mix it with 1 ampule of injectable vitamin c that contains 500 mg. Sterile water goes in too. The glutathione, the C ampule, and the sterile water are all part of a kit. I water down the glutathione to the point where 50 units equal 100 mg. At that strength, sub q injections usually don't cause stinging.RosebudFox said:
That's great news! Really glad you found something that works for your migraines!!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
According to my naturopath, I could benefit from a high dose vitamin c protocol plus something to support my liver, in case MCAS or similar is involved. On top of that, I get headaches almost every day — they qualify as migraines but without aura and they don't knock me out. This has me curious, so I'll give it a go before long! What's your vitamin C dosage alongside it? Are you injecting the vitamin C too?
Got it, thanks a lot! I went ahead and placed an order for some, and I'll check out the kit when I do my next round.swimmer said:
I take 1200 mg of glutithione and mix it with 1 ampule of injectable vitamin c that contains 500 mg. Sterile water goes in too. The glutathione, the C ampule, and the sterile water are all part of a kit. I water down the glutathione to the point where 50 units equal 100 mg. At that strength, sub q injections usually don't cause stinging.RosebudFox said:
That's great news! Really glad you found something that works for your migraines!!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
According to my naturopath, I could benefit from a high dose vitamin c protocol plus something to support my liver, in case MCAS or similar is involved. On top of that, I get headaches almost every day — they qualify as migraines but without aura and they don't knock me out. This has me curious, so I'll give it a go before long! What's your vitamin C dosage alongside it? Are you injecting the vitamin C too?
@swimmer So for reconstitution, is sterile water the only thing used? Bac water isn't part of it? Just want to confirm I've got it right.RosebudFox said:
Got it, thanks a lot! I went ahead and placed an order for some, and I'll check out the kit when I do my next round.swimmer said:
I take 1200 mg of glutithione and mix it with 1 ampule of injectable vitamin c that contains 500 mg. Sterile water goes in too. The glutathione, the C ampule, and the sterile water are all part of a kit. I water down the glutathione to the point where 50 units equal 100 mg. At that strength, sub q injections usually don't cause stinging.RosebudFox said:
That's great news! Really glad you found something that works for your migraines!!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
According to my naturopath, I could benefit from a high dose vitamin c protocol plus something to support my liver, in case MCAS or similar is involved. On top of that, I get headaches almost every day — they qualify as migraines but without aura and they don't knock me out. This has me curious, so I'll give it a go before long! What's your vitamin C dosage alongside it? Are you injecting the vitamin C too?
Ascorbic acid plus sterile water. Bac is not used.HereKittyKitty said:
@swimmer So for reconstitution, is sterile water the only thing used? Bac water isn't part of it? Just want to confirm I've got it right.RosebudFox said:
Got it, thanks a lot! I went ahead and placed an order for some, and I'll check out the kit when I do my next round.swimmer said:
I take 1200 mg of glutithione and mix it with 1 ampule of injectable vitamin c that contains 500 mg. Sterile water goes in too. The glutathione, the C ampule, and the sterile water are all part of a kit. I water down the glutathione to the point where 50 units equal 100 mg. At that strength, sub q injections usually don't cause stinging.RosebudFox said:
That's great news! Really glad you found something that works for your migraines!!swimmer said:
Every morning I do a subq shot of 100mg alongside vitamin c. A suggestion came my way over 1 year back that it could cut down migraines. The result was a 75% drop in them. When injectable runs out, I switch to capsules. Taking 1500 mg by mouth each day gives me the same outcome. The problem with oral is poor absorption, which is why my dose goes way up when that's my only option.
According to my naturopath, I could benefit from a high dose vitamin c protocol plus something to support my liver, in case MCAS or similar is involved. On top of that, I get headaches almost every day — they qualify as migraines but without aura and they don't knock me out. This has me curious, so I'll give it a go before long! What's your vitamin C dosage alongside it? Are you injecting the vitamin C too?