longestyards
Explorer
What's the reason you take dsip for sleep? Do you have trouble sleeping without it? What kind of results do you get? Would you suggest it to others? I'mmodoodom said:
Honestly, that tracks. From what I keep seeing, the vivid dreams are the thing people on tesa + ipa mention over and over.longestyards said:
I’m in week 2 of tesa + ipa, so there’s nothing I can report yet other than the vivid dreams being enjoyable. My main reason for using it is to burn fat around the stomach. I haven’t looked into other effects such as recovery, like you brought up.modoodom said:
So far it's been great! Nothing in the way of sides (fingers crossed!)longestyards said:
Nope, the dose was 3mg reta! Hunger suppression was actually really strong for me. The issue was just that my weight stayed the same. But as I mentioned, I believe it's due to adding muscle as well.laansasa said:
4mg of reta and no effect at all? That's rough!longestyards said:
WEEK 6 UPDATE
WEIGHT
Last week: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs
Now: 91.4kg / 201.5 lbs
Difference: +0.0kg / +0.0 lbs
My weight hasn't budged. That's really strange... since my daily deficit has clearly been 500-1000kcal. As I mentioned earlier, the only explanation is that I'm putting on muscle too. I figure I'm building muscle mainly due to my high protein intake (140+ g every day).
PROTOCOL
4.0 mg reta Friday afternoon (around 8 pm today)
So, I've bumped it up to 4.0 mg now. The previous week I used 3.0 mg and the hunger suppression I felt was the strongest since I began 6 weeks ago. Honestly, I could have remained at 3.0 mg and likely dropped about 1 lbs per week from here on. So, I'm sure that 4.0 mg will be fantastic for my weightloss.
DIARY
White rice is now part of my meals. Chicken breasts are still a big part of what I eat, but these days some meals include white rice alongside them. Every day I count calories and I stay under 1500 kcal. Depending on how much I walk, my maintenance is roughly 2200-2500 each day.
PLANS FORWARD
Stay at 4mg for the coming 4 weeks. I've made the decision to add cardio so the weight comes off even quicker. So, if everything goes to plan, by next week I ought to have dropped around 2kg/5lbs or so. My intention is 60 min of low intensity jogging every day. Probably in the morning. I picked up a whoop band so I can watch my heartbeat and keep it in the fatburning zone.
SIDE NOTE
This week I've also been running tesa + ipa. My schedule was 5 days on, then 2 days off, and right now I'm in my 5 days on (though today is the 3rd day of that 5 days on). Could this also be why I've gained muscle?
IMO that's a really solid approach. My reta journey began at 0.5mg, and I went through 1mg, then 2 mg, then 3mg before introducing tesa + ipa. Honestly, every one of those doses did give me hunger suppression! So I figure it's quite possible to stay at maintenance on 1-2mg reta without putting on weight, and maybe even drop 1lbs per month.modoodom said:
Best of luck! I’m also fairly new to this and I’m in week 4 of reta at the moment — the appetite suppression and quieter food noise have honestly stood out to me so far.
I’ll be watching for your week-by-week updates to see how things move for you. For my part, I’m keeping my stack as simple as possible for now, so I can tell what’s actually coming from reta before I layer in anything else.
Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!
And the vivid dreams from tesa + ipa during sleep? Everyone was spot on about that. Still, I'm loving it. It feels like getting a second life while you're asleep!
What's your experience with Tesa and IPA been like? It's something I've had my eye on, since down the line I want to bring in something that leans more toward recovery and overnight HGH support.
DSIP has been treating me okay up to now, though I'm still figuring out the right dose and what actually suits me best. A lot of folks bring up tesa for HGH/IGF-1 support, recovery, and body composition, so my curiosity is definitely piqued.
I've also come across plenty of people saying the CJC-1295 no DAC + IPA combo looks like one of the stronger choices specifically for sleep and nighttime recovery, so I'm doing my homework before I add anything else.
Where have you seen the most upside — recovery, sleep, physique changes, or something else entirely?
dsip is completely new to me. Peptides are still pretty new territory for me.
I did casually watch a few videos on cjc + ipa, and they claimed it’s essentially the same as tesa only cheaper. But since tesa is already fairly cheap from the Chinese vendors (in my opinion), I figured let’s go with tesa because there’s more buzz around it. So my plan is to see how tesa works, then maybe next year once I know more about peptides I can try cjc and compare which one is better. Still, I think like most people say, they are only marginally the same thing.
As for recovery, I can’t say anything either! The main reason is that my training style is loooong rests and low reps, so recovery isn’t really something I need. I don’t train for hypertrophy. I train only to keep myself “fit”.
What’s your goal with the peptides? You seem focused on recovery, so I’m guessing your goal is more lifting based?
And sure — based on what I've come across, the tesa vs CJC+IPA comparison is one of those arguments that never gets settled, with each side convinced their pick wins. That said, I have noticed more folks calling out tesa specifically for visceral fat and body composition, and that's the part that holds my attention.
Truthfully my aims are a bit of a mix — body composition for sure, but recovery too, plus sleep quality, inflammation, and long-term health and performance overall. At 38 I'm still training hard and keeping active, so I want better recovery without stacking 15 compounds and losing track of which one is doing the work.
By the way, DSIP is short for Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide. Sleep quality and deeper sleep are what it usually gets discussed for. Oddly, so far the lower doses have been doing more for me than the higher ones.
Getting ready to place one more order, so I'm trying to add things to the cart